xbox 360

selling a xbox 360 system only, no power chord/brick or av cables. pretty sure it has the RRoD so if you know how to fix it you’re going to be getting a cheap 360. because i am 95% sure it has the RRoD and i’ve told you that already i am selling it AS IS. this does NOT have HDMI.

asking $40 obo.
located in cheektowaga. PM or text: 716-866-1517 (text should get fastest response)

has it ever been opened up? i think i see a 07 manufauture date if so y not just send it in. i though microsoft had a 3year for the RRoD

MFR Date is 2006

ya i’d give you like 50 cent

what month?

$20 i can pick up tomorrow

2006-10-17

still $40 to whoever wants it.

if the seal isn’t broken its still under warranty!!!

jam youve got a pm

Look at the picture of the back… you can clearly see where the case was pried apart at the key openings.

Might still be worth sending to MS for an attempted free repair. I had my modded RRoD console repaired for free, and my brother in law had his modded and banned from live fixed for free. Both of those consoles I was really careful with the warranty sticker using a heat gun and razor blade so it still looked pretty legit.

i personally didnt open the box. previous owner i think did cause when the face plate comes off the stickiness from the sticker going across the crack is there but no sticker.

Lol, i didn’t catch that until you pointed it out. Like Jay said might be worth it to try sending it any way without the warranty sticker. See what they say. Should be free shipping to and from them either way though.

^ I think if they refuse to warranty if you end up paying shipping back, but it still would be worth it. They turn over so many RRoD consoles I don’t think the refurb places checks at all.

UPDATE:
went on the microsoft website and gonna try and send it in under warranty and see what happens.
so till we see what happens this isnt for sale anymore

goos stuff. hopefully i get a new one for the $20 i spent on mine

bumping this shit back up.
went to send it in but got declined for warranty.
know how to fix it/want for parts still saying $40 or b/o
let the low balling begin.

$20 and seasons 1-4 of Entourage loaded onto your harddrive.

PMed

bump
$30 OBO

:bump: