GEAR of Wars 1 - 10 - sold
Assassins Creed- 15
Time Shift - 15
MLB 2k8 - 15
Fifa 2009 - 15
Smackdown vs Raw 2009 - 15
Fifa 07- 10

Call or text me for more info

I’ll take the Halo 3 regular edition. Do I need to play the first 2 games to enjoy the 3rd one? I don’t know anything about the story.

Just donate the xbox to me and the cod thanks

I dont think they go together that much. I have tried halo2 and 3 and theres no real “plot” halo 3 is fun either way.

My # is 7183095176
you can call or text. Im in Troy on the RPI campus I am free almost all weekend

See ide love to donate them but then I would be short of lots of money :smiley:

And I need money if I want to buy Sully’s car :smiley:

Okay. Text sent.

Yepps. .See you tomorrow… You can play it for a bit if you want and see if you like or if you are confused with plot… If you dont like it no rush to buy it lol.

my lil bro needs an xbox so i would be interested in one these xbox’s , but they are 200 dollars new…

are the jasper units, or older, cases open or under warranty

it looks like you want 150 for an xbox with wires and harddrive, but no controller?

If they are actually jasper units, then I could say 150 would be fair for one of these (provided its in good condition) with a wireless controller and chargepack and of course unopened case cuz these fucking things break left and right

I dont know what jasper means but these have hard drives as well. If you want a controller its 25$ more. so 175 for hard drive and everything with a controller.

if for some reason these xbox’s dont move out quickly , and you feel like lowering the price, update the thread and i’ll let my bro know

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=75847

idk man

vlad get on this shizzzzzz
free bump

that second link is a great deal. 360, 20g hd, 2 controllers, headset and all the other shit for 199. Awesome deal

There have been 3 ‘generations’ of XBox’s.

Zephyr, Falcon, and Jasper. Jasper is the latest and has HDMI built in as well as a better chip which rarely has the RRoD problem.

And I don’t need to play the game when we meet today. As long as it’s in working condition, we’re good.

I can matc that price. 2 controllers hdd and console etc for 200.

But keep in mind theres 16$ tax for that one as well. :smiley:

ya lol but refurb is pratically brand new

its all good, mad people are lookinf or them right now, u’ll sell it sooner or later im sure

I checked that link and then my xbox’s and the ones I have say 16.4 or 16.5 volts or something like that. So its neither of the ones you mentioned. dont know what that means :smiley:

That means yours is one of the first ones produced most likely. No biggie.

Only games left.