Xbox 360 iextreme firmware 1.5 is out

for everyone wondering about the updated mod firmware, iextreme 1.5, it is now available! going to be updating mine to 1.5 to be safe. everyone should do the same if yours is modded. Lite-On drives can now be modded with the correct equipment (extracter and spear).

niceee

i need to update sooooon.

Saw it was out this morning. I’ll be updating mine and the b-inlaws when I get back from vacation.

me too when i get mine

bah xbins invite only

just keep trying, the server is just getting pounded right now. i got the same error but was able to get into it in about 5 minutes of my trying

if ne one knows how to flash the new lite on drives lemme know I need it done

what does it add or fix. Just better stealth capabilities?

yea, it’s safer basically. and reads games a little better as well

soon they’ll be coming out with a program to extract the lite-on key, so you wont need to get that extractor and spear i was telling u about. once it comes out, you should be able to mod ur xbox

thanks whats the site i can keep posted too for when it comes out?

I’m going to wait for that. I’ve got a modded 360 with an MS28 drive that I use right now so I’m in no hurry to mod my lite-on drive one.

Oh good, about time.

an update to iextreme is out as of last night. they released version 1.51 and are already working on the 1.6 version. anyone who has the hitachi drive will now be able to update to this version from 1.4.

1.51 says it’s a beta though. Not worth the risk of running a beta just to play hawx.

the jungleflasher program is in the beta stages still. iextreme 1.51 is not a beta.

Oh, didn’t realize that. Hmm, probably take mine apart tonight then if I have time.

:tup: