XBOX 360 vs XBOX

Thinking about buying an XBox 360 for Xmas gift. We have an XBox now, can I use XBox parts on the XBox 360?

Xbox controllers?

Xbox DDR mats?

Xbox memory cards?

XBox games?

Will they work on XBox 360? just wondering to see how much everything is going to cost me…

I know I will need to buy a wireless adapter for XBox live. Do I need the 20gb drive?

Nah you def can’t. And if you want to play your old xbox games on the 360 your going to need that hard drive a memory card won’t cut it. You also need the hard drive to play some system link games, go online or in some car racing games you’ll need the hard drive to watch the replays. Go onto the Ebgames website and you can find a used 20gig for about 60$ i think. And when you get the hard drive on your 360 you’ll find that instead of there being 20 gig available there will only be something like 13.9gig avail.

just get an xbox 360 witht he hard drive installled

most places had a package deal that had: 360 console, one wireless controller, wired live headset, 20gig hd, and two games (forza2 and marvel ultimate alliance) for $349.99. great deal. the only xbox stuff you have that will work for the 360 is the games.

most of the games will work…but i’ve already had a issue with some that wouldnt

only the games will work. and the only games that won’t work are games that were released for both systems. so if you have gun for xbox, it won’t work because they released it for xbox360. fucking microsoft!!!

just get the 360 its worth it

fixed:bigthumb:

thanks forgot to add that…and assassins creed too thats worth it

ya i saw u were playin it? i cant wait to pick that game up

i rented it just to see how it was. its pretty freakin good.

saweeettt, im going to get it then