Xbox One

I don’t like FIFA. I don’t know what FIFA is. I’m American!

Hahahahah. Did he died?

Or figure out a way to get me laid!

lmao so this console watches you and listens to you 24/7 waiting for you to say xbox on? does it know all words? does it listen to the words when you dont say xbox on?

xbox stock dropped becasue of this. nobody wants a camera pointing at them in their homes esp if someone can gain access to it with interent access.

also if games no longer require plastic cases, discs, and shipping the games should go down in price not up.

I just want Gran Turismo 6.

i just want forza 5 but i will not buy it if its only for the console that watches you as you play

yea i tired the whole xbox thing and im not impressed i like the ps3,

I’m a HUGE XBox fan (360) and absolutely LOVE their controller (hate the playstation controller) but after this debacle…I am getting a PS4 as my next system. Sucks because I like some of the XBox only games…but it is what it is.

Unless, of course, Microsoft hears all of the bad about their new console and makes changes.

There is a connector/adapter that allows you to use an xbox controller on the ps3

Omg Red. That gif…

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuoFNwctizg”]Hitler rants about the Xbox One - YouTube[/ame]

[ame]http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/7417-Next-Gen-Buyers-Guide[/ame]

looks like xbox one sucks. However considering i use my playstation3 only for blueray and netflix/amazon prime i would be pretty interested in an xbox one if i can get cable through it for cheap/free and lose my cable provider

I’m going to pickup a PS4 and flip it for cash on ebay!

Confirmed.

http://i.imgur.com/jGI6KsC.jpg

Also confirmed games can be sold and bought used without fees.

More info here: http://news.xbox.com/2013/06/main

After reading through that site, I’m not as mad. I don’t trade games, etc. so I’m fine with that, and I don’t use kinect, so I’m fine with that.

May end up getting the One after all.

Not as mad? No private sales, no lending and no renting…

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

[ame=“www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWcKtJj5_oY”]Xbox One: A Space Odyssey (Parody) - YouTube[/ame]

Is #Microsoft down clocking #XboxOne to solve eSRAM overheating issue & to avoid another #RROD fiasco?

Microsoft Under Clocking Xbox One By 100-200mhz

By Torrence Davis Tue, June 04, 2013 - 10:27:55

About a month ago I was told by an unnamed source that Microsoft was having heating issues with the Xbox One. There wasn’t enough details to go forward with a story so it was kept under wraps until more information surfaced on this issue. Today, a completely different source close to the Xbox One project, informed me that Microsoft will have to under clock the Xbox One about 100-200mhz to fix the systems heating issues.

What does this mean to developers? Well we already know that the PS4 is more of a powerhouse than the Xbox One. It has faster RAM and bus bandwidth than the Xbox One already. Under clocking the system will widen the gap between the two consoles, but at the same time will keep the failure rate on the Xbox One very low. The last thing we need is another RRoD fiasco. In terms of games, you will see a significant difference in multiplatform titles. Lower clock speed means lower frame rates. This means that a game running 60fps on PS4 may only run at 30fps on Xbox One. Even given the current specs, this would probably still be the case except now we are under clocking the GPU. This could affect other things like the Peak Shader Throughput. If Minecraft were to be released for both Xbox One and PS4, you’d see no difference. A game like Battlefield 4 my run at a lower framerate on the Xbox One than it does on the PS4. We still don’t know how much the eSRAM is going to boost or hinder performance of the Xbox One. We also can’t leave out the fact that every developer, every game and every engine runs differently. They could theoretically boost frame rates on the Xbox One to match PS4 by turning off AA effects and lowering resolution.

I’ve received this information from two different sources, but I would still chalk it up as a rumor until we are able to get more information from Microsoft. Things could still change between now and launch. I wouldn’t worry too much about this problem because under clocking the system is the safest route to go when issues like this arise. The biggest test will be when Digital Foundry gets their hands on the first multiplatform next generation title.

source: http://www.stfuandplay.com/story/content/microsoft-under-clocking-xbox-one-by-100-200mhz#.Ua6w90Cnzrw

Glad I moved to PC…

After Rocket’s latest edit, I’m again on the fence :lol. Luckily I have a powerful PC, worst case scenario.

In other news…XBox One games list released:

I pre-ordered One. None of the negatives have any baring on me at all and I think a good majority of people are in the same boat. They leave a fee for buying used games up to the manufacturer (i dont buy used games), my internet is always on, kinect can be disabled if you really have to for some reason.

They do not prevent you from giving games to your friends, they prevent them from being passed around like a 2 bit whore.

Give your games to friends: Xbox One is designed so game publishers can enable you to give your disc-based games to your friends. There are no fees charged as part of these transfers. There are two requirements: you can only give them to people who have been on your friends list for at least 30 days and each game can only be given once.

If I want to play a game at my friends house, I can sign in on his Xbox and play it there for free, any of the games I own for that matter, even if I just bought the disc version.

Anyone can play any game I own on my Xbox.

And people will spend $700 on an iPad and not blink an eye but a console that can do way more including Kinect is thievery at $500??

More power to you if you always pay for at full price for brand new games, never rent, never borrow, never resell or never share games and you like paying for xbox live so you can play “free-to-play” games online. There is no such thing as “used games” for Xbox One at this point and certainly not coming officially from Microsoft. Used games and rental was NEVER part of Microsoft’s strategy and all the “cloud” bullshit was design from Day 1 to be a front for DRM. There is a reason why they suddenly canceled all E3 pre and post show interviews with the PRESS.

But know this. If this box became successful, it will mean console gaming as we all know it will die with this generation. Essentially if you get the Xbox One (or even PS4 depends on their strategy), you are essentially buying a low end PC so you can “rent” $70 games from Microsoft, because you didn’t and never have ownership to any of the games you “buy” to begin with.

Enjoy!