Yay..or..Nay?

Much better than stock.

I like it.

I say yay.

[quote=“AJC2500,post:20,topic:26476"”]

i’ll be the first to say i like stock alot better then the bimmer one. first off it looks kinda squished, almost like a pug nose. second, it reminds me too much of the mouths from the movie “Cars”. third, i like the lines in the stock one better. the BMW one looks like it matches the car fairly well, until i look at the stock pic. then its almost refreshing cause it looks more normal. but then again this is all my own opinion, it would definately be different.

[/quote]

+2

it doesn’t look too bad, but I agree that the stocker looks better IMO. That one is just lacking something (can’t put my finger on it)… looks too plain or something. Then again if it had some fog lights in the lower corners and the scion emblem in the center, it would probably make it look a little more complete.

still, doesn’t look bad… :tup:

[quote=“01AudiS4,post:2,topic:26476"”]

RS4ish, so I like it.

[/quote]

was going to say, looks like an audi

i cant find a good picture of it with fog lights in it, but i guess the lower projectors from the e46 m3 fit and look good

[quote=“Bsp TC,post:25,topic:26476"”]

i cant find a good picture of it with fog lights in it, but i guess the lower projectors from the e46 m3 fit and look good

[/quote]

i think most fog lights look like shit. But the bumper is hot.

But, is it fiberglass or urethane?

I like it with the silver, but I dunno about the BSP

subtle enough. def better then stock. :tup:

[quote=“newman,post:26,topic:26476"”]

i think most fog lights look like shit. But the bumper is hot.

But, is it fiberglass or urethane?

[/quote]

Complete Front Lip constructed of high quality urethane.

can someone PS the car black to see how it looks

looks good
needs an intercooler and an upper grill

[quote=“Bsp TC,post:29,topic:26476"”]

Complete Front Lip constructed of high quality urethane

[/quote]

awesome. :tup: from me

[quote=“Zer0DazE,post:30,topic:26476"”]

looks good
needs an intercooler and an upper grill

[/quote]

id love to go turbo…just wish i made enough money

[quote=“Bsp TC,post:32,topic:26476"”]

id love to go turbo…just wish i made enough money

[/quote]

that has got to be one of the smartest statements I’ve read on this forum in quite some time! :tup:

Yea, at least put the floating Scion symbol in the upper opening…

definetly gets a thumbs up from me

questions…

how much do you think it would cost to get it painted, just the bumper

how much paint do you think is needed

and if i order the paint should i order primer and clear coat to

have a shop do it…my guess would be 500-750 fully prepped primed and painted…maybe even installed.

Don’t waste your time ordering the materials because you would still need to order flex additive.

Best bet for quality and paint matching…take it to a reputable shop.

[quote=“Bsp TC,post:9,topic:26476"”]

and find somewhere that has the black sand pearl paint and that will spray it

[/quote]

automotive paint is mixed on the spot by the store. noone will “have” it but anyone can make it for you

and flex additive functions by ruining the paints molecular bond, and new bumper covers are stiff enough to not need it (compared to the yellow plastic bumpers of the 70’s and 80’s)

if you hit something hard enough to need flex additive, you just hit something hard enough to need to repair the plastic too, meaning it needs paint anyways

1 qt base
1/2 gallon of clear
no more then $500 to get it painted if your parts are properly prepped (including the fenders so the painter can do a proper blend)

leave the bumper off, have them paint it off the car (ensures the edges dont peel) they can cut/buff it on a stand, install it yourself if you wish

[quote=“2TurboZ,post:36,topic:26476"”]

have a shop do it…my guess would be 500-750 fully prepped primed and painted…maybe even installed.

Don’t waste your time ordering the materials because you would still need to order flex additive.

Best bet for quality and paint matching…take it to a reputable shop.

[/quote]

ugh scratch that idea, 550 shipped for the bumper and 500-750 sprayed

shit thats almost turbo kit money…lol

or i need to get in a accident and wreck the front bumper…lol

I’ve come back to say ‘yay’ again.

fogs will make it look a lot better. but i think it looks pretty nice.