Ye ole Waterfest pilgrimage

9 is perfect. just let me know a good spot to meet. my girl cant get the day off from work so its just me most likely. possibly a buddy of mine going down for the ride.

kool, ill let em know. we may just meet up at the first rest area on the thruway, or something. maybe in albany somewhere. ill let ya know as it gets closer to the day.

yea im leaving thursday during the day and comin home monday AM

as far as waterfest goes, im meeting another friend at the 87 south toll booths at 6 am sunday am if anyone wants to drive with us.

still got empty seats in the car. who wants to go? come on. this is going to be like freaking last year. ppl said “sure ill go” and bail on me at the last minute again.

vot!!! u still got seats open? how much u want for gas monies and what time u leaving!!

Steve? IM me right now. I’m on aim or call me or txt me.

see you all there, we’re leaving at like 1030

set my alarm wrong and didnt wake up in time…

went down with dave and vot yesterday…had an awesome time. both cool dudes. looking forward to some more shows.

it was good to meet you guys, as well. are you going to h20 as well? want to take my tank again?

yeah im definitely down for h20i. dave, when you gonna pick up a volkswagen? i know you gotta be itchin for one after saturday lol.

he was gonna make his brother get one. which is all good. more dubbers is always a nice thing.

my nephew wants my jetta. or he wants me to at least find him one. that wont be a problem at all lol.

sell him urs and get an mk2 with the 4 headlight front end on it. crosshair headlights are a must.

i suppose you want me to get 15’s with a crazy offset and roll the tires too lol.

stepped chrome or polished lip, wire wheels, painted spokes on that, slammed WAY down, mad offset, and rubbing like ur trying to set it on fire.

hahahah…man there was so much of that shit on saturday…played out.

i LOVE that look though

Yes. Do it. You won’t.

i cant…im a sucker for the mkIII.