Who wants to come to waterfest?

So it’s about a month away and I figure I’ll plan it out now. I dont want to drive down alone, its really boring. I wanted to know if anyone wanted to ride along. It will be a one day trip. We leave early morning, at about 8-830am and come back when everyones had enough. I’m thinking saturday will be best, because if you have something you need to do, you have all day sunday. Just chip in for gas(cuz its 70+ per tank :angry2) and were good to go. Last year when I went with Andrew, I filled up only once near my house. I got back and still had 2-3 days of commuting left in the car. Call the tank an even 70 and just split that between however many ppl are going. Take some money with you, for entry fee, food, or if you want to do or get something else. I have a cooler that we can put water and whatever in. Just a couple of things tho. I dont mind if you get drunk at 8 am, just as long as youre not drinking in the car. Chug it and we’ll drive. No eating, drinking(anything other than water) or smoking in the car. If you have to do any of that, we’ll make a stop, its not a problem. You’re welcome to bring pretty much anything along. Car fits 5 people total, so 4 of you can come. I figure I’ll post it early so you can start thinking about planning that one out. If other people are going we can coordinate a small cruise down to Englishtown. Pretty much everybody has cellphones so communication will not be a huge problem. If you guys want, we can use that blue or green painters tape on my car. we can tape the whole thing up or write things on it if you want. I was going to last time, but I totally ran out of tape, so I had nothing on it.

i should be down!

im going down saturday

id like to do something funny with the painters tape

ill most likely be there saturday and sunday for show and judging with the trailer mobile.

:nono

yea yea daddy

Whats Waterfest?

a 3 day VW/Audi show/race/burnout festival/swap meet/BBQ at E-town in Joosey. used to be a good show, but now its over run by idiots, and usually rains. im going only to help a friend with his car, but id prefer to go to H2O international held at Ocean Downs in Ocean City, MD in september.

VAG orgy

dont forget crime fest. lots of theives…

VAG robbers?!?! :idiots

Well then I guess its something I wont be attending.

yeah i dont think youd do much at a VW show. and you dont have to worry about the thieves, youve got nothing that sparks interest for them. a few years ago 3 Audi S4’s got stolen from various hotel parking lots.

its nothing like the honda scene those guys are fuckin horrible

they steal cars all the time

sounds like your scene does to there bro.

Shit that sounds like a rough crowd.
Id expect that from something like an Escalade or Navigator show but not a VW show.

theres alot of money to be made parting out an audi S4. especially 3 of them.

I was generalizing the crowd, not the money to be made.

its just like every other car crowd, youve got the good and bad, but the bad is what you hear most about. this area sucks for VW/audi to be honest. the PNW has the best Euro scene by far.

wtf ass? i asked if u were going and u said no. :wtf