Yeah I don't f**k around [Fancy Front Stairs]

Outstanding work Jeg. I would also like to know what the materials cost you.

wait I thought you were like a traveling carnival plumber??

wtf is caugh?

Ummmmm no offense, but 9k? The front door looks like a shitty apartment, and the rest of the landscaping does not match the entry. On a build I give it 10/10 on a fitting in to the rest of the tenement I give it a 2/10

Brutal. LOL

I have to believe $9k was a joking number. If that cost $9k I’m with you staying that was a piss poor investment. You’d see a fraction of that back when selling IMO.

nice job sir. looks fucking awesome.

Nice. I like it. Good job.

no railing?

^werd. anything more than 2 steps requires a railing. looks good though.

How much were materials? how many hours did you invest?

we didn’t do the rest of the landscape around the house. just built the porch/patio thing. you’d have to see it in person. it looks sooo much better. keep in mind also that my cell phone is 3 years old and is a $50 phone lol. its got like a half mp camera.

Materials were around $3800. did rent a tamper for all of like 20 mins to get a uniform tamp on the patio parts, everything else was hand tamped. final price was a little under $9k. we gave them a really good price. Other people would have charged over $10k easy. The hardest part is building the base. That takes FOREVER! but it has to be completely level, or it will throw off the entire wall. There are actually like 2 levels of block underground you don’t even see. But it will last for 100+ years as long as it doesn’t get hit by a semi lol. We also guarantee our work.

Job went for $8600. Any other company would have charged over 10,000 easy! there is much more time and labor that goes into those kinds of jobs than you would think. The entire thing took 2 weeks to complete (it was only me and my dad building it).

I can see 9k has anyone ever looked into what a retention wall costs? Well yah shit is costly. Looks real nice!

wow, awesome work Jeg. Looks great!

thanks :smiley: Thats what sucks about having a landscaper for a father. I don’t like landscaping much…but I got really good at it lol.

BTW, if anyone ever needs help or advice on landscape stuff soot me a pm. always happy to help.

Yeah I can see that costing $10k, given all the skill and labor required to do it right on top of the materials. It looks like it came out really well.

I don’t personally like the design of it at all. It looks like even a little bistro set on the middle patio would be in the way of the door, but I’m sure you were just giving the customer what they wanted. Craftsmanship looks top notch. :tup:

nice work. I agree. that material is very expensive…

A friend just got quotes on a retaining wall and they varied from $7,000-$9,000. This type of work is not cheap.

Nice work btw.

Wow…that all i got to say