Hi, my name is LAFENGAS. i'm new here.

just joined the homeowner crew a few weeks ago.

I didn’t want to buy a house because I was completely opposed to buying a house in NY, however the tax credit, housing market, and interest rates were too good to pass up. So i bought a townehouse as an investment property with intent to rent out in a couple years when i’m ready to make my big out of state move.

2 story Townhouse on the golf course
Built in 1998
1650 sq-ft (adding 600sq-ft bedroom and bath to the basement)
2 bedroom 1.5 bath
loft
vaulted cielings
2 car garage

all exterior maintainance is covered through the association (roof, driveway, siding, landscaping, etc) including lawn care and snow removal.

I’m sort of a hands-on kind of guy and I’m already working on putting in a finished basement and have several other projects that i WANT to DIY, so expect some DIY projects over the next several months.

Main focus is to work on the projects that will boost it’s rentabilty then some fun stuff i’ve been wanting to try.

Cars are cool to mod, but houses are cooler.

oh hai…i wanna come and see it

awesome dude!

House DIYs are fun as shit

WTF mate, no pics?

Looks like the cost of Carbon Fiber is going to go up again seeing as you’ll probably buy a shit ton of it to use on your house, lol. Congrats :tup:

having trouble getting my pics to upload to NYSPEED… this is the only one i have of the exterior lol.

Congrats Man :tup:

I am totally going to TP your front yard :snky:

nice. can’t wait to see the changes

I heard the shower is pretty weak…

That garage made me horny :bacon: , congrats!

Hey, if you need any… I know a guy who sells appliances :wink:

Congrats. I get much more satisfaction from home mods that I do bike/car mods, can’t wait to see some other DIYs. Unfortunately, I’ve contemplated painting my foundation Grabber Green to match my bike wheels haha.

i know right where this is josh! good hood, i deliver regularly to a bunch of people on your street. travis henry used to live right near you

one guy way down the road from you has a e46 m3 and a range, and an 8 foot pool table for a dining room table… i <3 it

i saw you ripping the bimmer the other day, i was in the black civic. happy house modding!

i could have sworn you already owned a home… did you do a bunch of custom furniture and a stair-railing project for it over the years

Congrats man. Lets grab a beer soon.

lol, took the thought out of my head!

Congrats buddy! We need to get some drinks need time I’m in town :tup:

Congrats as well and thought you had a house as well. If so that would be as weird 1st investment property. I know you’re very smart so I’m sure there is a good reason behind it. Now find me 10 apt size stoves please!!!

That was at Alex’s place I think, not Josh’s.