Hi, my name is LAFENGAS. i'm new here.

Congrats Josh.

Yeah I thought of this thread as well
http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?56610-DIY-HOME-MOD-Stainless-Steel-Cable-Railings-(pics)

:tup: Josh. Enjoy the modding. Your old desk is still holding up well even after a year of COd/CS abuse.

Which golf course? Garage looks nice, definitely need more pics :slight_smile:

A HOA that does all of that is a little too far reaching for my tastes.

I already used it in place of drywall, too bad i had to paint over it all.

yeah, the plumber i used half assed everything. a total jerk-off. :wink:

I have some interesting plans in the works to improve the storage and work areas. Hopefully will get all of that organized and done soon.

I am totally going to hook myself up with everything.

newer black civic with dark tints? i think i recall.

Saw the e46 yesterday, he drove by slowly looking at mine. How old is he?. Several Bills and Sabres players are there. Marshawn parked infront of my place the other day to hangout with who ever lives across the street from me. He pulled up in his 70’ish Cutlass with the beats popping…my 2y.o. boy goes up to him and says “vroooom vrooom! race car!”

I’ve been living vicariously through my buddy, hooking him up with some sweet stuff so i can get my home modding fix. I was very anti-NYS-homeowner, but justified it to myself when i decided to make it a rental. I’ve been saving my pennies to build a house i designed when i move south.

potential new-build lot:

much needed!

also much needed!

yeah, this is the first. The location yields good monthly rental rates which will more then pay for my mortgage and taxes. I have tons of stoves…but deal with mostly high-end brands now. I do have a shit-ton of stackable apartment sized washer and dryers though at good prices.

somewhat agreed if i were to live there long term, but it’s perfect for a rental when i’ll be living 800 miles away.

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

the only shot of the exterior i have. the interior is a mess as i just moved all my stuff in. The master bed/bath will be in the basement, but i’m in the middle of doing all the work…so yeah, it’s a mess.

Nice Josh. Glad to see you’re doing so well.

Can’t wait to see some more LAFENGAS DIYs.

Wow…nice house!

Congrats! Better than paying rent at brierwood. :tup:

X…

frick’n’ A! wanna help with some of the tiling mr pro? :poke:

im remodling one now in clarence…
HOA are such fucking pain in the asses
exterior lights have to go thru the “board”, colors for the house… everything. It’s extremely retarded.
its kind of surprising people buy these brand new, and then remodel the whole thing like 3 years later lol.

atleast your house has a full size driveway in it. the one im working at now cant even fit an expedition in the driveway lol

congrats

Congrats. Personally I can’t wait to see the DIY and build pics on that sweet ass lot for your future build!

i can’t either. all i’m gonna say is “CONCRETE GALORE!”

A nice little place on the water, I can see it now

There’s LAFENGAS and his wife, contemplating where the MG42 goes. “Honey, I’d really prefer concentina wire over barbed, better feng shui”

^ wow, in that picture i have the figure of susan boyle.

more like this…

yup that was me. he’s an older dude, prob in his late 50’s - early 60’s. super nice guy

keep everyone out of the front yard when marshaun drives by!!

I like it. Prefab panels, or poured? Excuse the rookie question just fairly new to concrete. I thought you were getting rid of the Bimmer?

just dont do it like that abortion of a house in EA/Elma that is all concrete