Yeah, I'm new on here....

So I’m another newb who just got on today. I’m probably older than most of the members on here but I jumped into all this feet first. Just sold my 1991 CRX SI that I did my first swap on. B16A1 and all that. All in all it was pretty easy. Currently I have a 1998 GSR with 46k on it. I also have a 1992 EG SI hatch all stock but I have B18B1 and trans ready to go in and a 1995 EG hatch beater with GSR seats. I also have five bikes that takes a little time away from the cars. I’m in Schenectady where most of the Homies know me. I’ll post some stuff once I get a little more familiar with this site.

Homies say WHAT

Sup, brooooooooooo

Welcome to the site.

I’m probably older than most of the members on here

Welcome to the old guy club,member me so far.

+1 me too

Yeah, welcome to the old guy club!

I’m not saying I’m old but my first “NEW” car was a 1969 Camaro SS396 in 1969!

Oh, that’s not bad!! My first car was my brother’s hand-me-down Nash Rambler in 1957!

Well I feel a lot better now! My first car was a 1960 Impala Conv. in 1966 followed by a 1965 Impala SS in 1967.

:rofl Kramer

haha thats sickkk

hes lying his dick off… hes like 17 and his first car was an altima not a rambler/scrambler LOL

:rofl Yes, unfortunately I’m just messing with you. I’m 18 and had an '05 Altima SER. What are you driving now?

I drive the GSR when it’s nice out but during the summer I’m usually riding one of the bikes. Rode 11k this summer! I drive my '95 hatch around as a every day beater.

wutttttupppp kiiiiddddd

Nice. You have Jap sport bikes or Harleys or what

I have a 1954 Anniv. H-D Panhead, 1997 Buell S3T Touring, 1983 Custom XR-1000, and a 2007 Kawi Z1000. I ride the “Z” when I want to tear it up and ride the buell when the ladies don’t want to ride with their knees up in the air!

i put 10k on my bike last year when i first got it, love it !

haha thats awesome , looks like u got alot of toys !!

my ladies love riding with their knees in the air!

singh do indian girls shave their cooters?

HEY PAUL! welcome to the site man. its seamus. whatever happened to those gsr seats? :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome to the site… looks like you have a nice collection there…pics of cars and bikes?