Year end / Christmas Bonus...

:banghead: Let’s just all lay our dicks out on the table for cougerspeed and measure…! What you’re doing is continuing to type as if your shit doesn’t stink and everyone should follow your lead down the road of life. The best part is that no-one has argued with you yet, and you continue to push. We get it, we all need your help. Thanks. For everyone that would like to read more of the cougarspeed philosophy go read Donald Trump’s new book, Think Big and Kick Ass, and ignore his thought’s on women. He is proven, I think :bloated:

I’m glad you’re happy with where you are headed, and how your life is going. I really am. I wish everyone on this board the same level of satisfaction in life. Chances are that if noone asked for help, it’s because they don’t want it!

[quote=“cougarspeed,post:127,topic:39547"”]

Is this like a cry for help type thing?

[/quote]

I’m certainly not crying for help. I love my job 90% of the time but most importantly I have a good life, and an AWESOME wife/home life. Oh yea, I make great money too, and should be looking at a Newman size bonus this year :hitit:.