Year end / Christmas Bonus...

It was ment to be. People live in la la land. Besides i was simply stating how I live my life and how i think it helps me. Not that it wouldnt help most others. I dont understand though are you saying people should place blame elsewhere for their shortcomings and failures? Or do you just not like it when someone says something worth listening to and just wanted to have something negative to say? No hate i just see the later happen alot on here i actually feel bad for some of these types to be honest.

cougarspeed 3:16

Cougarspeed is writing a self help book I do believe…

[quote=“cougarspeed,post:121,topic:39547"”]

It was ment to be. People live in la la land. Besides i was simply stating how I live my life and how i think it helps me. Not that it wouldnt help most others. I dont understand though are you saying people should place blame elsewhere for their shortcomings and failures? Or do you just not like it when someone says something worth listening to and just wanted to have something negative to say? No hate i just see the later happen alot on here i actually feel bad for some of these types to be honest.

[/quote]

The thread wasn’t titled, ‘Please Help Me v. cougarspeed’. That’s all I’m sayin’.

You guys kill me hahahhaha im sorry i shared some worthwile insight and advice. I wish everyone the best and would like to see everyone obtain everything they want. But hey winners are winners and losers are losers and i cant help this. Its funny because i do plan on writing a book but not a self help book well kinda. It will be marketed toward losers who think reading a book will help them in life hahahaha. A winner wouldnt need such book.

Remember folks the most important thing in life is how much you make at work :tup:

[quote=“eesti,post:124,topic:39547"”]

The thread wasn’t titled, ‘Please Help Me v. cougarspeed’. That’s all I’m sayin’.

[/quote]

Does some good insight really upset you this much? Come on man lets be serious why does it bother you so i dont get it? Is this like a cry for help type thing? Are you so certain you place blame on everyone else that i hit a nerve with you? Im sure these arent what the issue is nor am i starting a pissing match. What i am saying is i made a few statements and so did bing. Said statements can probably help some people on here. I doub they could hurt anyone. If you dont like or are uncomfortable with what i said then just erase it from your memory and go on with life. So you are walking down the street trip and fall and a guy near you helps you up. Is that guy a asshole because you didnt need/ask for his help? Same thing applies here and to be honest if one person takes anything positive from something i say it makes it worth it to me to deal with having to type responses like this.

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:126,topic:39547"”]

Remember folks the most important thing in life is how much you make at work :tup:

[/quote]

What is this accomplishing you know nobody here is saying or implying that. You have got to be one of the most negative people ive ever met. I see you constantly trying to shut people down i just dont get it.

Because you on here ranting about money and peoples goals in life…

I didn’t know you suddenly became an authority on the topic and had the ability to speak volumes on the subject…

Hard work & Motivation = More money

How did you ever come up with such a new and novel idea?

You never did post what your Xmas bonus was this year?

I would be more then happy to listen to JoeTypeS…or someone else on here with an established career rant about what you should do…not some random theory that someone has not even applied in real life.

[quote=“chino,post:86,topic:39547"”]

we get fucking jack shit.

[/quote]

Jokes on you fuck face i got a $25 gift card for Tops!

Ive said i dont even get a bonus. I dont make alot of money at all. I do have alot more then you im sure but that isnt the point of any of my posts. I am not chasing money at all im saying that when it is said money people are after or they feel they are being shorthanded. They dont usually have to look further then themselves for most issues. Or they can make changes is all. Hell im going to own my own business because i think it will make me happy not because i think it will make me a fortune. I will never see a christmas bonus but nor will i ever feel ripped over other people getting them. I think you should read and try to comprehend the things i have said because none of the say you need money to=shit. They say that if that is what you want then you need to make it happen. I dont expect people like you to understand concepts like this and i am sorry for you.

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:129,topic:39547"”]

Because you on here ranting about money and peoples goals in life…

I would be more then happy to listen to JoeTypeS…or someone else on here with an established career rant about what you should do…not some random theory that someone has not even applied in real life.

[/quote]

I dont see why you feel comments like this necessary. First off not you or anyone else on this board even knows what i do. You have no clue how much money i have. Not that i would ever want to put it in someones face but you are trying to make me validate myself. I love my job and to be honest i would do it forever if i didnt want to be home while my parents grow old. Sorry being a SGT in the Army constitutes me as such a loser to you lol. Its funny because we were friends like two weeks ago but its not like i havent seen you turn on and switch groups multiple times anyhow. I feel like if you were comfortable with and happy with yourself you wouldnd find my ambitions so hard to listen to. Like i said i dont think anything i said will make anyone a huge failure and if you dont like it you can just move on. You are the one that made this into money not me.

More power to you and your ambitions…and its nothing against you…

Your just going on and on with theory about something you have never experienced…

I don’t see why you turned a simple thread about posting how much your bonus was into…Andrew Blakes system of success…that has never been applied or tested in the real world…

This thread WAS about money…

PM sent this is out of hand no need to debate in a thread. To the others that have found my words offensive im sorry i really am. If you think its about the money you read wrong. Its about the outlook and attitude is all i was saying. To be honest two years ago i was a nothing and since i started thinking the way i do my life has been nothing short of amazing i just wanted to share. Ive never been happier and i just thought it could help a few people. Im really sorry if it bothered anyone.

Justin i didnt want to drag money into this but i just think you are plain out wrong here. I am 22 years old i have almost $70,000 i have saved. I have a college degree. I am going to open a business relativley soon. I have achieved a rank that takes most people 5ish years to obtain. Im sorry i might not have millions but i am a far cry from someone not to listen to if you ask me. I know most people at my age would love to be in my position.

Bonus?

Eh, i got a raise 3 months later…

I get a pretty decent chunk of change, and my work week is around 20 hours for the next 10 weeks, so I have plenty of time to enjoy it too. :stuck_out_tongue:

X…

[quote=“Xander,post:137,topic:39547"”]

I get a pretty decent chunk of change, and my work week is around 20 hours for the next 10 weeks, so I have plenty of time to enjoy it too. :stuck_out_tongue:

X…

[/quote]

:2fingers:…

bonus…wtf is that?

its ok drew…most people at your age just want to make sweet love to you in any position

:banghead: Let’s just all lay our dicks out on the table for cougerspeed and measure…! What you’re doing is continuing to type as if your shit doesn’t stink and everyone should follow your lead down the road of life. The best part is that no-one has argued with you yet, and you continue to push. We get it, we all need your help. Thanks. For everyone that would like to read more of the cougarspeed philosophy go read Donald Trump’s new book, Think Big and Kick Ass, and ignore his thought’s on women. He is proven, I think :bloated:

I’m glad you’re happy with where you are headed, and how your life is going. I really am. I wish everyone on this board the same level of satisfaction in life. Chances are that if noone asked for help, it’s because they don’t want it!

[quote=“cougarspeed,post:127,topic:39547"”]

Is this like a cry for help type thing?

[/quote]

I’m certainly not crying for help. I love my job 90% of the time but most importantly I have a good life, and an AWESOME wife/home life. Oh yea, I make great money too, and should be looking at a Newman size bonus this year :hitit:.