Year end / Christmas Bonus...

I don’t know what is going on here but we get a bonus based on the company’s yearly Profits versus the goals for the year. This year it should work out to about 16% of whatever you made over the year, the limit is 20%

I love x-mas bonuses. Especially when you quit right after the holidays!

YAY!

(is this what we are still talking about?)

Yea, that is one thing that I don’t like about our bonuses here. We don’t get them until usually the last working day before Xmas. It’d be nice to have that money sooner for Xmas shopping.

FTW.

:smiley:

[quote=“newman,post:184,topic:39547"”]

FTW.

[/quote]

what did you get?

jelly of the month.

(like 50% more than last year)

big fat $0 damnit.

[quote=“newman,post:186,topic:39547"”]

jelly of the month.

[/quote]

over $15k?

i got 104.53…after taxes …yes

mine is coming soon :slight_smile:

Now that I think about it, the Feds are nice enough to stop taking social security out of my check so it kind of like a bonus when I reach the max.:lol:Too bad I will never see any of it back.
Although I wouldn’t call that year end / Christmas.

wow i got a bonus, didnt expect one. and when i guessed the amount, it ended up being 10x more than what i thouhgt it was (10.2x more to be exact, lol). i felt bad though like i didnt earn it, so i gave it back. if Ever i consider anything a bonus, i like getting too keep my corporate tax refund checks :slight_smile:

[quote=“newman,post:186,topic:39547"”]

jelly of the month.

[/quote]

Congrats

:tdown:

I cashed in 20.8 hours of sick time that I had (we can cash in anything over 80hrs twice a year), and took home a $478. I guess that will proabaly be my xmas bonus unless they change their mind and give us something in Jan.

Dan

I GOT 300, better than last year. but then we heard we arent getting shit next year, they will take this years bonus, divide it into weekly installments and it will be put into our checks. thanks alot fuckers

It’s so funny that most people have no idea what it takes to reach that point. :lol:

X…

Hardly a bonus, but still fun :smiley:

$150 from my part time shit job that I work at 13 hrs/week.

whats a bonus ?