Year end / Christmas Bonus...

NOTHING!!..continental sucks ass…ohh…get this…people who have been there pretty long…like my father got a 1% raise…fuck factory work and outsourcing to the philipines

I got a free trip to Iraq. All inclusive.

Nuffin’ again. We might get a lunch buffet, that we get to enjoy while our work is open and have to do it in between customers & clients. :frowning:

Pretty sad if you see the numbers that my co-worker and I pump out, close to $6-8 Million in Dell sales, and not including other brands. But being that we work for the non-for-profit part of UB, somewhat expected. :frowning:

Anyone want to hire someone with Sales and Marketing experience? I’m ready to move on.

lolz

i need good people :slight_smile:

my girlfriend works at Darien Lake. she got a gift certificate to wegmans.

talk about a kick in the balls.

:slight_smile:

I have an interview coming up for another local company that I know already will pay me more than I am getting now. Just to get through the flaming hoops of interviews.

One year we all got Dell promo stuff. I got a fleece Dell pullover. And one year we got a $5 bottle of wine. But the best part is when the employees try to do a pot luck lunch or something, and one of the managers crap on the idea because he feels that not everyong is able to contribute to it and pulls the plug. Lame…

LOL!! i’m having the same problem.

so how much does this piss people off that are not getting bonuses?

Guess I can’t complain since that I have a job and a check coming in. But the part that sucks is that every year we increase sales volume by at least $1 million and no extra bonus or incentives.

no bonus for gov’t job

but i’ll be retired when i’m 47 so it’s all good.

Rainbow … great bonus …

Colton … I get no bonus EVER … no techs do …
I wont even see vaca time till Jan 09 …

I still cant figure out why i changed jobs

LOL

ill me happy with mine… $1,xxx… can’t expect much being a part timer in the shop

I couldnt resist.
Also why would it piss people off. If YOU dont get a bonus it is because YOU havent put YOURSELF in a position to obtain one. So YOU should make yourself more desireable to employ so YOU can have a job that gives YOU a big bonus. See the connections here.

:tspry:

word, i was def going to say the same thing

i get a pat on the back, a ‘thanks for saving john doe’s life last sat’, and a ‘make sure you get your recert done for your cpr card’… all at 9$ an hour.

that was the subliminal point of this thread from the onset.

WORD!

get like a hundred bucks or so, boss gets us pizza or similar, takes us all bowling or something of the like, then we go to allen and he buys beers all night. plus he takes me to OnSnow, basically 4 days in stratton riding all of next years snowboard stuff. he pays for transportation, hotel, admission, lift ticket, and a few beers or some food here and there.