Yellow 2003 WRX w/ VF34, RA gears, etc.

SOLD!!!

would you sell the rotas separate?? I have cash

Not yet. I’d like them to go with the car, but I’ll let you know if either the buyer doesn’t want them or if I get sick of waiting.

Still for sale! Notice that I now have attractive pictures and an OBO after the price.

bump beautiful car

Bump - Not sure about bumping etiquette on this site. Let me know if I’m bumping this too soon. It was near the bottom of the second page.

Your fine.

Nice car glws!

No lowballers? Is this thing on?

trades?

I’ve gotten a lot of trade offers, but I’m really trying to reduce the number of cars I have (4), so I’m really only looking to sell. Thanks for asking.

Any HP/TQ numbers?

Nothing official as I’ve never had it dynoed, but Mike at Innovative estimates 300 hp at the wheels. He says that he has seen numbers in this range from very similar setups. My butt dyno agrees. It feel a bit faster than my buddy’s STi.

ugh. if i only i could find a loan lol. GLWS dude, car seems pretty legit :tup:

you should just sell your car and get more cash and scoop this up!!

Bump. The car is still for sale. I will most likely have a buyer in a few weeks. Just in case anyone was waffling. :slight_smile:

OK i will start the low balling since no one else will, $6000.00. :slight_smile:

haaa i drove this car from the original thread.

fun car. i should have bought it then

Expert lowball, Blue Eyed Devil. Just high enough to make someone think you’re serious. I approve. :slight_smile:

The price is becoming more negotiable the longer this sits.

OK… $6500.00. I would offer a bit more if the bumpers matched the rest of the car. :slight_smile: