yellow Trans Am vert?

Anyone know who drives a yellow 4th gen Trans Am vert in the Pitt area? I was exiting onto 28 off of 279 and it flew by me. I was going to try and keep up, but a semi truck got in the way. Maybe a members car?

How about we make a thread about every car we see while driving, that would make for great reading.

dont’ think it is a members car. but pretty sure i know the one you are talking about though.

well its a collectors T/A i take it if its yellow. and i believe he works up at the mills mall. i see it there everyday. and when i see him driving around acts like its the fastest thing alive!

Hes a douchebag…its yellow with blck wheels and they have a yellow or white pinstripe… he acts like Hes o so fast…

yep collectors t/a

I’ve seen him leaving from work. He just started whipping it around the parking lot like a huge bag of douche.

There is one that floats around the beaver county area. It’s a woman driver.
rain shine snow it’s out. Ugly cars

yeah, guy seemed to thing he was invincible driving that car too. I was just wondering if anyone knew who it was. he seemed like a real douche bag to me. glad i didn’t get any friendly runs in with him, if he is that big of a douche i dont want him to cause me to wreck.