YES!!!! Chappelle is coming back to.....

yea… figured for the 2nd show he would have went on for a while. he wanted to keep going for us…but people were waiting to get in for the 10:30 show

josh…he took pics at the end of the show for you guys too right?..for his “scrap book”?

he took a pic of a kid in the balcony showing his bare white ass…LOL…chappelle’s comments about that were hilarious

his bus driver (black dude with blond hair)was taking pictures… but his big ‘end of the show’ thing was taking cell phones from the crowd and calling up people in their address book (mind you, it’s 1am)

HAHAHAHAHAHA… that’s fucking great. Imagine…you are trying to sleep…then bam…dave chappelle calls LOL

actually, one of the funniest things was dave found a couple that had fallen asleep about three rows from the front. He got right up to them and started screaming " I’m RICK JAMES BITCH!" … it just went downhill from there with that couple.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…that’s amazing.

i remember the first person to yell “i’m rick james bitch”… chappelle just stops what he’s doing and says “man…shut up…that shit hasn’t been funny in 3 years” :lol:

somebody asked if he went to see rick james while he was here and Dave responded with “Nigga,…that bitch is dead! How the fuck am i going to see a dead person?”

LOLOLOLOL…some peole are jackasses

damn sounds like an awesome time

haha i remember towards the end of the night… some ladies wanted a kiss… then one last one came from the croud to get a kiss… chappelle was like “well i can’t bend down that far soooo…” then he proceeds to pretend to start undoing his pants…it was some funny shit

Very funny. The warm up guy was pretty funny too. I’d go again.

YAY i saw mike and said hi for a sec…

that is all

I saw skunk say hi to mike.

(my useless post since I’m bored at work)

LOL…

yea… we made a whole night of it… said hi to mike…

then during the show i thought about the time i said hi to mike before the show.

it was awesome

It’s all I could think about for the rest of the night…

yea… i’m not gonna lie…

i have that effect on people

^ Its true. Skunk shook my hand at the bbq, I havnt washed it since.

Damn sounds like an awsome show!

Dave Chappelle at xtreme wheels skatepark on hertel?

http://myspace-226.vo.llnwd.net/01062/62/21/1062691226_l.jpg

Tony’s goofy ass in the foreground

does he have some Nike SB’s on? holla

yes you do. that one time i said hi to you at coz, i told everyone about the shit :touchy:

:tup: