YES!!!

God has answered all of our prayers:

From Autoblog.com -
Great news everyone! Your favorite dynamic duo since George Clooney and Chris O’Donnell are back to make some more movie magic. That’s right, Paul “Super-Fast-and-Super-Fly (for a white-guy)” Walker and his good buddy Vin “So-Furious-It-Hurts” Diesel will be making their first appearance on-screen together since the first installment of the cinematic masterpiece The Fast and the Furious. We’re sure you’ll agree that the second film was ultimately a let down, if only for the fact that Sir “2-Fast-4-U” Walker reprised his role while Mr. “Not-Quite-So-Furious-Anymore” Diesel did not. Although we were able to catch Diesel’s drift in the movie number tré, the absence of the drift-less Walker left this particular moviegoer wanting. Now that we know the two are back together at last, the only question left unanswered is this: how could the fourth film be any Faster or more Furiouser than the first three? Perhaps you’ll join us at the theater and we can find out together.

Link to article

The Most Fastestest and More Furiouser? :puke:

<<<will burn in hell before he sees that trainwreck

lovely…

“Dear God, Make me a bird. So I can fly far far, far away.”

“Jennnnnnny”

Shit.

God that was so horribly written.

Not as bad as the movie scripts though :bowrofl:

You know all you ricers will watch it :rofl:

Should we have a Pittspeed event and go see it together?

Clearly, yes. Hopefully I have the diamond plate floor boards hooked up to my exhaust manifold by then.

The original TF&TF is my favorite movie ever. I learned alot about cars just from watching it. I knew I needed NOS after seeing that movie, even though everyone said I couldn’t handle it.

i admit it… i will probably watch it when it comes out on dvd

i like pointing out all the things wrong in the movie

I wouldn’t even waste the time to download it

:rofl:

i learned that if i can paint a Supra red, or green.

i should be going to M.I.T.

Hell yeah, neons and all!

granny shifting instead of double cluthin’ like you should:blah: