YETTI'S CAR IS BEING REPOED!

Better hurry before Jon’s dad decides to bust out the plow again. Scary shit right there I tell ya :lol

If you can’t get it and want a clean title just apply for it @ DMV and it will be cleared. DMV checks now automatically when issuing new titles.

I’m going to call tomorrow morning and scream at them until my face is purple and i have bursted blood vessels in my eyes and forehead… I haven’t gotten pissed in a while and need to take my aggression out on them. If that doesnt work… DMV it is.

thanks dad

$50 at DMV will get you a new title with no lien on the bottom of the tittle… as long as you don’t plan on selling to car in 3 months you’ll be fine

FYI if they can’t do anything over the phone give me a call tomorrow. i can see if i can get you an answer as to why you haven’t gotten anything yet

doesnt surprise me. He didnt have a job for several months the last time I talked to him.

and this is why i pay cash for all my toys, at the end of the day nobody can take them from me.

+1

nobody got the joke :wtf

I’ll gladly come repo it for you… and by repo I mean buy it for $20… lmao

It went over their heads at 30,000 feet sir.

nobody can connect to threads on this forum…

i always tell u not to use logic on shift and yet here i am using it. :banghead :lol

I assume that jimmers car has been relocaited for the wintars, and may be in your presence?

Cause I know jim and i made mad loot selling the purple haze to iFailracehatchGettingButtSecksInCountyLockup so he can def pay his bills yo.

wtf mikey i thought we weren’t gonna tell anyone about our purple crush kush… :lol

biggest problem is why didn’t u bring some over tonight :ponder

race92eghatchsisterhumperbumpkinchuckerjailbird bought all that shit man. i got nothin left.

He got outta lockup??

:rofl was that a typo or sneaky LULZ?

I dont know, go go log on my space, check friends lists and PM him. lol

haha was originally a typo but i noticed it and didnt think anyone else would. good eye my dope dealing partner… :lol