yo yo yo - noob from Irwin

what up everbody,

figured i’d post up and introduce myself. my name is Jim and im from the Irwin area. my buddy Josh (shadystunts) told me about the site, so here i am.

anyways, heres a pic of my ride if anyone cares.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v705/Ricer_X_01/mailedD30.jpg

peace

welcome, not a too bad lookin car there…
needs turbo! hehe

i have a T25 sittin in my basement. :smiley: i’ve been piecing together my setup for a while, but i have to many project and not enough money to get it on yet.

Hey whats up. what part of irwen you from? i am like 2 - 3 mins away from irwen

i actually live in Harrison City (Penn Trafford area), but my address is Irwin. however, im usually always in Irwin or the bars around the area :slight_smile:

I am from penn my self over by kisslers golf course

i live behind True Value hardware in Penn Highlands. whats you name? mines Jim Pavick

i live behind True Value hardware in Penn Highlands. whats you name? mines Jim Pavick

Gary

gary - what do you drive?

gary - what do you drive?

black cavy

Whats up pavick? This is Kolar… havent seen ya around in a while. The car is looking good, i didnt know that was yours. Welcome :beer:

what up kolar, yeah i’ve been kind of hibernating since its winter. that and theres really nothing to do other than drink, and that gets old. i just cant wait for summer to get here already. im sure ill see you around.

welcome:beer:

welcome aboard

is that a carbonfiber hood or just a painted black hood :kekegay: either way welcome aboard

carbonfiber

welcome

welcome

welcome

nice wheels. I had the same ones on my old prelude.