new guy from irwin area

hey guys whats up i just met a couple guys on saturday in irwin and they told me to check the forum out, i forget their names (sorry haha) but the one guy had a 6th gen celica with a 3sgte swap that was pretty cool.

anyway im 19 years old and i currently go to wyotech (waste of 23 grand) i drive a 1992 civic LX

i have a good amount of stuff done to it ranging from a carbon fiber hood to a b16 swap with an act 6 puck clutch and 8 lb. flywheel combo…i love clean JDM styling and im a wheel whore haha

anything else you wanna know just AIM me at BswaptFerio or my myspace www.myspace.com/mugen_ferio

welcome:beer:

Welcome man! Gotta love the Ferio love… considering I have one myself :smiley:

welcome

nice color honda

SUP AJ…WELCOME

Welcome.

welcome

but you got a REAL ferio…

welcome…

welcome

Welcome… glad to see you join the board :smiley:

welcome

welcome

did you buy that car off of a guy named jake?

nope i bought it bone stock almost a year ago, i had no intentions of it being out yet because i bought it in rough shape for my project car, i bought it for $500 from a kid in my neighborhood but i blew my celica up and didnt have a choice but to fix the honda to get back and forth to work and just work on it as i go which is hard but i think i turned things around for it big time considering it was most likely going to find its way to the junkyard haha. i have done all the work myself and i wouldnt have it any other way, i did everything including the swap, welding in new rear quarter panels (yeah typical honda rust) even as far as taking the b16 out of the trashed car it was originally in. thanks for the welcome Guff haha i’ll see you around, thanks guys. the color of my car is harvard blue mica BTW i think someone asked.

Nice car…Welcome

whatsup man welcome hey man i live in harrison city grew up in trafford

where at in harrison city? im assuming you’ve got an EVO…what color is it? i’ve probably about creamed my pants over it at one time or another since an evo 8 is pretty much my dream car right now haha

rally red evo VIII, a couple mods and wheels, i live in harrison park

yep i’ve seen it, on nike site road. VERY nice car:bowdown: