yo

I registered on this site to talk to a kid about an integra for sale. Not really looking to wait to have to 5 posts before I can contact him. This is 1

well tough noogies

at least you are honest make 4 more post and try not to sell more honda crap
welcome

:gives:

well I can already tell there are some winners on this forum. I don’t sell honda crap either I’m actually more into chevys but i’ve had this sn since I was a honda guy and its easy to remember. 2

:bigthumb:
glad to hear. there has just been an influx of people selling honda cars/crap lately.

welcome? :jerkit:

Welcome …

welcome…

so your into chevys huh ? what you got ?

I can haz win? :x:

I will fucking kill you, faggot. Get the fuck off of my forums.

sucks to be you! 3 more to go.:itr41:

Not really looking to help you find said kid with Integra. 3,698

welcome :beer: go figure from newton:rolleyes: pm him

thanks for the welcome. A little about me…I have always been into cars and racing. I’ve had many cars over the years from my 82 olds with a 350 chevy and 400 turbo tranny to a 91 integra built and boosted. I was even dumb enough to go dsm for a couple months with a 92 gsx. Bad decision. I went to Wyotech and now work for Mercedes-Benz however I don’t like the idea of working on overpriced luxery vehicles…not my style. I’m tryin to aquire a good daily driver such as a little honda or acura so I can built my project…an '02 WS6 that will hopefully be purchased within a year

oh and 4 doors and 5 gears…i don’t care if you help me find the kid with the integra. I don’t need help from someone who drives a crapalier 4 door

hi

www.jjsautomotive.com for all your f-body & lsx needs

Thanks, i have heard of you before so I’ll hopefully be in touch sometime in the future

guffey likes to be touched

welcome