You gotta be a bad ass if...

You can do this shit… Man Kills Buck With Bare Hands

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051102/ap_on_fe_st/deerly_departed;_ylt=Ai3WYGRep.im0npmtPQc2hDtiBIF;_ylu=X3oDMTA5aHJvMDdwBHNlYwN5bmNhdA--

wow talked to a guy from bentonville while in mississipi:nuts: small world

wow… pretty bad ass in deed

There’s just something inherently weird about this:

“He got kicked several times. He was walking bowlegged for awhile,” Deputy Doug Gay said.

true

i did that before. i was archery hunting, stuck one with an arrow, but it was back to far so it didn’t hit no vitals. i left it sit for a bit to die. i went back and it was still alive, it got up and started walking away. i guess it couldn’t run or something because of where it was hit and was weak. it was a 9 point so there was no way it was getting away, and i had left the bow in the truck so i couldn’t shoot it again. all i had was a dinky little pen knife. so i ran up and graped it’s head and talked it to the ground. i was try to twist its head to break it’s neck, but it was fuckin strong. that wasn’t going to work. so i tried to strangle it, that didn’t work, i got out my litte knife and tried to slit it’s throat, and i couldn’t penetrate with it, and it folded up and cut my hand. my other hand was bleeding to from one of his horns puncturing my palm. so this is like 40 minutes later, he’s still growling and snorting at me it’s getting dark, if i don’t get home and check in i’ll be in the doghouse, so i left. i came back 2hrs later and it was dead.

so know i carry a big knife when i hunt. :naughty:

:rofl:

Wow.

:rofl:

poor deer, what it do to you

are you allowed to carry a side arm for archery season, to ‘finish it off’ ?

where’s my Jerky?