you guys mite be interested

i bought a game a year and a half or so back for ps2, im sitting home bored and wanted to play it again

its actually D1 Grand Prix drift game for ps2 and its pretty sick

anyone wanna know more check this

this game is too funny.
it’s a garbage game.

chris i have it lol

im going to play it now

I’ve been rocking Gran Turismo 2 on PS1 since I moved back home 'cause my brother took my xbox to trade school… Fucker…

Anyway, oldschool games FTW.

My theory is if it’s a CD based game system, it’s not old school.

If it had online mode i’d verse you osad. ill stick to my call of duty

Lawlz.

lol i bought this game…its kinda fun…if you wanna waste time

Gran Turismo series minus #3 FTW !

Do you have it for xbox 360? If so, add me, Fobwall.

na bro i only play rs:vegas on 360, as for cod4 i play on the ps3.

Why you all such nerds.

Stop spending money on video games and make your cars cool!

You keep spending money on yours, and it’s still not cool.

LOl, hey i got cod4 on ps3 aswell add me if anybody has (jdm2nr), wouldnt mind playing against a son member, and old school games do rock, i go back to grand theft auto 1 on comp sometimes. i think that d1 game would be sick with a driving force pro

Try LFS (Live for Speed), one of the most realistic driving simulators out there. It has a car similar to the 240 in the demo :P. You NEED a force feedback steering wheel though, I use the DFP made for Gran Turismo 4, that 900 degree one. Works amazing.

Fobwall ill add you or you add me… I’m EiGhTyNiNe240sX

GT3 Drift FTW lol i own at that game…note: GTChampion Gran Turismo Champion!!! hahaha

i played the japan version of the D1 game when it came out but i never bougt it when it came out here…was to busy to keep track of game date…now i cant find it for sale anywhere…

I will challange anyone who thinks they can clock a faster laptime on any track on D1GP!

(without going cold, meaning running off track)

Awesome DRIFT game! I still play it.

i have this game somewhere! if i can find this crappy game ill give it to you!

lol i had this game too it was fun for a while