you need a winter beater?

i got a 1986 gmc s15 2.6 liter v6
no longer requires emmision and will pass safety just needs new windshield or repair current one.
Needs new hanger bearing installed (its on passenger floor just havent installed it)
truck only has roughly 170 xxx starts everythime.
single cab long box with cap
asking 500 o.b.o need gone a.s.a.p
pm me or call me

519-212-4743
Andrew

Bump

could you pm pic’s please. also what doe sit have for options(a/c, power anything, abs)?

just to clarify, it would be a 2.8L V6 in it.

pics

pics

sorry for delay pics will be up tomorrow

i might want to pick this up… does it have a tow package??

no tow package

Pics will be up 16 days ago, guys.

that is link to pictures sorry have no time to post individuals

need this thing gone 200 takes it and im in brampton with the truck for the next week or so please someone come take it off my hands

how are the body mounts and brackets? rear section of frame where leaf springs pivot? rad support? timing chain? distributor…there is a lot of stupid problems with these trucks. any one that is going to “safety” her. let me know. i have parts like a mofo. and i know the ins and outs…trust me!

where in brampton are you located? 200 sounds like a steal to me. plus she’s got the retro dash!:wink:

forgot to add…this is 2wd. hangar bearing do not come on 4wd.

sorry for ANOTHER post. but these is no fucking edit.

it needing a new windshield…why? has it seperated from the actual body? that is another horrid spot and bad thing about those trucks. wiper pivots as well.

either way i am still interested. 2wd long box…tons of potential! couple hundred bucks i got a 13second track truck.

ill grab this off you today pm me your number asap

his number…up top…

everything seems to be good there is like a tiny hole in the floor like real tiny and the windshield isnt seperating at all its just cracked… um so ya everything else seems to be okay its kinda rough and now my gas gauge isnt working might just be a simple wire or the stupid bobber thing in the gas tank is stuck who knows but it says full right now but its really empty going to put gas in it in like an hour

and just to re-post my house number is 905-450-3984 if im not there my cell is 519-212-4743 try the house first as my cell is registered to cambridge and i dont like long distance :smiley:

Okay well final post 300$ for the truck I will safety it for you but require a 100$ deposit or $200 for the truck as is if I don’t sell by next weekend I’m scraping it text me or call me 519-212-4743 the truck is located in Brampton one street over from queen and ruthorford on archdekin