fs: 86 s10 4.3 5speed Best offer

86 s10 2wd standard cab short bed less then 10k on the motor. its a very unique carbed 4.3 with a 5speed. i have recived many complements onthis truck because of this set up. many new parts including battery, brake lines, ebrake cables, and cats. the motor was reubilt about 9 years ago the machine work was done by gorden motors. it has a isky hydraulic cam, quadrajet carb, true dual exsaust. the truck was stored in a barn until i bought it last year and i have drove it everyday as my daily until august and i have had no problems.truck needs some work but runs great. interior is perfect except the headliner. the truck has soem rust in the rockers under the hinges of the doors and theres a small hole in the the floor board below gas pedal and jsut a few small spots of surface rust. the paint is alright the clear coat is peeling in a spot on the hood. the truck would make a good project and im sad to let it go but i dont have the time to work on it.i need it gone jsut taking up space and i need some cash to work on my new truck.

im asking best offer and i would trade for any other s10s, wheels, motors, atvs, bikes, or anythign else intresting

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j244/mak9688/dragin.jpg

how much you looking for?

$300

wow, if it was that price the first time i saw this for sale on milestrip road i would have bought it that day. too late now. that was about 9-10 months ago and the asking price was $1100

you take wheelers

looks like a fun twin turbo project
hehe
that would make that a fun truck
what are u interested in trading in
i need something to drive

u took those pics 6 years ago on my bday
lol

Ballpark price, so we know where to lowball from.

that is why i went with my price.

900 and im intrested in any trades you got for me especially a 4 wheeler

does the truck pass inspection? is it reliable?

edit:

does the truck have the tailgate on it?

the truck does have tailgate(primer black) its was very reliable when i was driving it started everyday no problem. the truck did not pass inspection hwen i attempted in august but if you find the right person it will. it didnt pass because of some realy gay thigns when i went like no check engine light, and some emissions shit . theres nothign mechanically wrong wiht the truck it runs liek a champ and is very quick.

damn i have the money, time, and will to make this thing something but no room. i really need another house to just store my cars. glws if i find room ill probly buy it haha but i dont really see it happening.

i hear u on that one we have 6 vehicles at my house 3 of them are mine and the parents said one needs go.

pmed you

???
just wondering

Mine is the 23rd, 4 years and 4 days older than you, lol

damn u
lol

sorry mike, but im going to go a different direction. im going for a 4wd. no hard feelings…

bump for a dd/wb/project. clean for an 86.

bump price drop 750