FS: 86 s10

ive posted here a few times before and no luck im tired of lookign at it and and i dont work on it anymore i want it gone

86 s10 2wd standard cab short bed less
then 10k on the motor. many new parts including battery, brake lines, ebrake cables, and cats. the motor was reubilt about 9-10 years ago the machine work was done by gorden motors. it has a ishky hydraulic cam, quadrajet carb, true dual exsaust. the truck was stored in a barn until i bought it i drove it evryday for a year and then took it off the road in august when i started school. i have to many projects and i need this gone.
This truck does have rust and will not pass inspection it is for parts or project. truck is worth the money jsut for the motor and tranny interior is also extremly clean. i do not want to part it. its a very quick truck and sounds very nice for a v6

600 or open to trades looking for wheels for s10 /camaro/vette or jeep wrangler

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j244/mak9688/dragin.jpg

why wont it pass inspection whats the problem with it.

body mounts with the cab are rusted out can’t see from the pics.

You still have the tailgate for it?

yup in black primer

what did that thing run in the 1/4 ?

i never ran it in the 1/4 just in the 1/8 but the lowest was 11 flat on street tires. i had an awful 60 foot time which was hig 2’s i couldnt get any traction. it had a top speed of 68mph. I had the drag slicks for it but never ran it with them. there are peopel on here that will vouch that his truck is veryquick

what kind of gas mileage on the highway? About 20? I’m looking for something to take my kart to and from the track, this seems like it would be be good at that and a decent DD.

it has the 4 barrel on it so if u drive it like a pussy it gets good gas milage. but truck does have some balls so if u romp on it there goes the gas mileage and it was a good dd til i took it off the road.