You paid how much for that car?

i would say that’s a more accurate description

I’ll tell you which on the list i wouldn’t want to get caught in a thunderstorm with.

I want a TVR,any TVR will do.

The new z06 fits in nicely right under the ford GT.

While TVR’s are cool and fast, you would spend more time getting the thing fixed than actually driving it.

Never seen an Atom I take it?

No body, you could reach down and run your hand on the ground if you wanted to. It’s a big go kart.

http://forums.autoweek.com/servlet/JiveServlet/download/31-16549-358342-11168/Ariel%20Atom.jpg

http://www.pistonheads.com/news/images/7934-wallpaper-800.jpg

its street legal who cares i want one…now damn it

It’d make one heck of a track day car, I wouldn’t want it to drive on the street.

(street car vs. street bike)

In terms of praticality, car > bike
In terms of bang for the buck, bike > car
In terms of safety, car > bike
In terms of fun factor in a straight line, bike > car
In terms of fun factor on the track (or in the mountains), bike >>>>> car

why wouldnt you want to drive it on the street???

Same reason I wouldn’t want to drive a really fast gokart on the street :shrug: You’d need to wear gear, and if I’m gonna wear gear, I’d rather ride a bike :-p They are both gonna suck in the rain.

It’s actually fairly impressive that it passed crash tests.

Ohh boy, another Bike vs. Car thread.

X…

It doesn’t matter, my hoverboard is > *

i have the top gear episode for the atom saved on my computer if anyone can host is i will be glad to email it to them, or direct me to a free hosting site. its kinda long, but they race it against a bike

its #2 on the list of all the cars they did 1# enzo, 3# carrera gt

its great to see the guys face as he steps on the gas, turns into mush

Fix your sig navy mitch

actually the atom is number 3 behind the enzo in #2 spot and then the maserati mc12 in #1 spot and ive seen the video all ready and i would rock that all day on the street…i wouldnt wear any leathers with it sinch it passed crash test ratings…also rain is rain.

I don’t think it is. I think the point of the thread is: Bang for the buck, you cannot beat a bike for overall platform technology/advancement, and affordable performance. :wave:

Nice to see a couple Loti near the top.