youngwood car show

was it the white one from hybrid dynamic?

eric???

eric makes more power than that…i’m guessing sam

sam is booooooooostedrtr41

Some of you just have no clue who is who :rofl:

i know who sam is i’m saying i still bet it was him

“i dont’ think i’ve seen that car before…”

no in all seriousness it wasn’t me and eric is putting down way more than that for sure I really have never seen it before I heard it was white with black wheels. I thought eric too but I heard it didn;t have a CF hood…I wish my car put down 315whp

Shaggy, I like the flames on your pewter colored Camaro.

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

i bet it does jackass :smiley:

I hope but I really doubt it I think 280-300 tops

the 315.9 hp was a 4th gear pull average.why 4th? who knows but aparrently it is a 1 to 1 ratio(bullshit) anyway his highest in that gear on that day was 226.4. the moral…
i wish my car could do a 12.0x with only 315hp. :rolleyes:

if it weighed 2200lbs it just might

so who was it?

it weighs more than 2200 and it was erics

sounds like he was taklin bout eric but i doubt it was him

I wouldn’t trust that dyno then cause he is making way more than 315whp to trap at 119mph in a 2600lb car period

when I dynoed a long time ago on 11psi I put down 230whp and best trap I did a 106 in roughly the same car eric has on regular falken tires I figure the least he is making is 350whp

every gear you go up, youll lose 40-50 hp on a dyno.
again the object is to get a 1 to 1 ratio .
my gtp in 3rd 187hp
my gtp in 2nd 221hp

I don’t see how that is possible…I am attaching a image of my old dyno sheet. the 230whp run was 4th gear the other was 3rd. look at the torque difference in each gear…I am sure this is a mobile dyno so the calibration was probably off too on my sheet and erics.

ps eric did 366whp on his old turbo set up with 81mm bore he has 83mm now and a much better turbo

![http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/my old dyno sheet.jpg](http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/my old dyno sheet.jpg)

it WAS eric. I saw his name on the dyno results