Your best steak recipes

Ya post em, Blue is gettin hungry

cook it.

If you buy a good cut that’s all you need. just gill it.

i just throw them on the grill and put a lil steak seasoning on them…

fillet mignon: medium well

ummmm no.

anything over medium rare is overcooked

1.5 - 1.75 inch thick prime cuts

Sliced garlic

Leaperon wochiester sauce

Cracked black peppercorns

Take the steaks and with a filet knife cut the 8- 10 slits no bigger then the width of the blade. You creat pockets for the sliced garlic to be slid in. After you stuff around the edges of the steak, put them in a pan and shake on a bunch of cracked pepercorns then marinate for about 30 min to 1 hour in the worchiester sauce (usually while you are getting other shit ready for the grill). Cook on the grill to your liking. Me and jenn prefer our rare. and they turn out very good.

We usually do these in the summer especially after we get done with a big project at my house. We cook them with either grilled shrimp, Chicken cabobs, and Grilled corn on the cobb.

fillet all the way, but medium its got to be juicy :yum:

montreal seasoning > *

and Chad is right. Anything over medium rare is burnt.

x2

And sear each side of the steak over direct heat for about a minute to lock the juices in. If you have three burners, turn the burner off under the steak and use the other two to finish with indirect heat.

i like to stick my head up the cows ass to pick out my steak!

I thought it was getting crowded in here

word…

Garlic Beer Steaks

INGREDIENTS:
1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle beer
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 cup oyster sauce
1 lemon, juiced
4 beef steaks
steak seasoning to taste

DIRECTIONS:
In a shallow glass dish, combine the beer, garlic, pepper, oyster sauce and lemon juice. Mix well. Rub steaks on both sides with steak seasoning, and place in the marinade. Be sure to coat the steaks well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Preheat grill for high heat, and lightly oil grate.
Remove steaks from marinade, and discard marinade. Grill steaks for about 5 minutes on each side, or to desired doneness.

i used to like lightly cooked steak until i got sick from a ponderosa steak… but i usually get them done medium, especially prime rib

raw filet mignon. cold and bloody.

That’s because you ate steak at Ponderosa… :eek3: Come over to Lone Star and we’ll show you REAL steak (just don’t order sirloin… :puke: )

cooking steak at home<eating steak anywhere else

with glass in it!