Your Early Christmas List

I’m getting tires then after that I hope MONEY (damn that college thingymajigger).

a few things id wouldnt mind having… not saying get all of it. just a small wish list

an Authentic Steelers jersey…

Pay off some of my Credit card…

New snowboard…

New computer shit…

Cosign on a Silverado :x:

id like a new STI

please santa can I have one?

i want new wheels/tires. will i get them before summer next yr? uhh probably not.

“Cutty you wouldn’t look good in that… dress… :cool:

J/K

LOTS of tools would be awesome

or a new headunit, or maybe some koni shocks and eibach springs

i want a 325is race ready…but it wont happen

money.

and a Volvo S40 T5 AWD.

Heres what i already have to go on the car
Heater box, new front coil springs, ATR double pumper, ford powerstroke deisel intercooler, 3500 stall.
heres what i want to get more.
ATR rear sway bar, solid rear lower control arms, built tranny, 60lbs injectors with a 75lber on the 7th, and some new turbotweak chips.

merry xmas to me!

I want:

My red car gone

My Street Bike gone

Money

Clothes

I never really thought i would ever hear you spit out such a hideous statement.

you could have bought it but NO!! you went and bought a suby

I’m definately getting a Steelers jersey. Ive wanted one for a long time (one of the good $200 ones). Cant decide between Ward or Roflberger

I want a Palamolou [sp?] jersey…

i want to carry my own go-nads… instead of having my girlfriend carry them in her purse.

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

The old 1320 is back in town! :cool:

mmmmmmmmmy:ban: :sadwavey:

oh noes!!! :rolleyes:

i work up by the Steeler outlet stores. they have one there, my friend bought one there last season. i havent seen that at the mall.

:kiss: