Your ideal project?

Mini sand rail. 2 seater (Nut to butt seating, like an air plane), king or fox long travel coilovers, 4 wheen indi. suspension with 24+ inches of travel, Literbike motor (maybe turbz). VW thing VIN welded on the cage, lights, horn, etc… street legal. lol

Mid 60’s truck. Chopped to death, laid out, heavy duty tri. 4 linked to plant the power, big block big single snail.

Getting done for my wedding next year (june 5th): Rat Rod. Anything from the classic Model A/T, to a big ass lead sled, to even an old 66 Volvo with a big turbz diesel stuffed under the bonnet.

NON Car shit:

-Finish the upstairs of the house, build the big garage.
-Buy vacation home, rent that bitch out to pay for itself, then give it to the kids.
-Charter fishing boat. 28+ foot cuddy, out riggers, down riggers, electronics, underwater cameras. Take out some hott bikini girls in it for high end customers. BANK.

All my ideal projects are reachable. I dont like pipe dreams, becasue it will only piss you off when you dont reach them.

Dammit KK, edit your post. We all know this is auto related. It’s like the guy in the thread titled “what cars do you have” that lists their entire family’s cars. Jerk.

donkey nuts liston to me no body ever said anything about only…

fuck wait a min, “Automotive related $shit”. :banghead

:rofl

My car 5.7L 3UR-FE with getrag 6 speed and centrifugal supercharger

Big power Audi S5

so my motor, my trans, my blower, in your lex. would be hot! wouldnt sound right at all though ahha

How did you read my mind? Except I want mf-8’s and a built k swap. And I would even take pheonix yellow.

52 Chevy dumped, 283, 4 speed.

yeah toyota motors sound more like Ford V8s than Chevy V8’s.

the breakdown i just listed would be TRD Toyota Tundra motor, Twin turbo Supra tranny then pro charger since they can spin either way

really dont even need the FI 3UR-fe is 380ish hp 400is lb ft torque stock. That’d be perfect for me in my car. The FI would shoot it too like 600/500 which would just be crazy fun

-Spoon ctr
-Spoon s2000
-Mugen itr
-white NSX R

and my black car back only in white

E-body Mopar(70 challenger/cuda), 532cu/in alky engine, Lenco 5 speed, 10.5inch tire, ladder bar rear suspension

You’re a fucking herb

honda
honda
honda
honda
honda

I want hella TRD cars brahhhhhh

87 pontiac 6000LE
92 toyota camry gold package
2002 civic ex coupe
95 dodge dickota crew cab.

oh all automatic too. dont hate on the list fools.

trd carzzz

Red 1968 Dodge Dart. stroked+well worked 440 with ALOT of spray…tubbed, ladder bar car.

Black 1970 Firebird 383sbc with around 400whp N/A…5 or 6spd…lowered on some “Foose style” 20s. with a mint fully restored interior.

Midnight blue or Black 1970 C10 with a mild small block…bagged, shaved, chromed out, etc…

There’s a few others but those are my favorites…I DO however want another foxbody identical to my old one…mini tubbed, stripped, caged, etc. BUT this time I’d do up a nice stoker 351W and a t-56.

1988-1991 Camry All-Trac
Suzuki Cultus GTi AWD
Mk1 Rabbit Pick-up

Spoon= low quality junk for the most part

OK since I guess this is about cars…

I’d like a Z06 powered FC RX7 or something. That’s about it for now.

quiet u putz, go lay in a sink

[QUOTE=LKSi;644731]Spoon= low quality junk for the most part[QUOTE]

just because its low quality junk doesn’t mean i cant like it

you’re a good sport

Twin turbo LSX 454 in a Terminator…

Yes, I want to be THAT guy.