Your ideal project?

As some now know, my next build will likely be a Formula/Indy motor in a unsuspecting street car or the RCR SLC. I want 13-18k rpm on Central Ave before I die. Yup. Boxer be ready.

Obviously another message you didn’t get from me, lol I located a few potential motors for the car. EMS and spare parts would be the killer though.

^MoTeC!

Yes, M800 or OBR with some options unlocked isn’t cheap, but then again neither are the motors.

Megasquirt! :rofl

as of right now my ideal project is a sc300 5 speed and do a 2jz conversion, or maybe another itr.

MS3…

Adam have you been getting my PMs? I wanna get my project moving again.

sc300 w/ 2jz does sound fun

FTW!

70 chevelle SS 454 LS6, red with the white stripes and it has to have a rock crusher

69 Z28 cause the DZ302 is the original nasty monster mouse, again has to be a 4 speed, this one hugger orange with the stripes.

Redo my 91 project car with an LSX and twin turbz with drivetrain to match with over 1000 wheel horse power.

both classics would have to be clones since originals are crazy expensive (6 figures or better each) and I wouldn’t want to drive them if they were original.

oh yeah M800 is the bees-knees. fully unlocked its a new Kia .

fail to see the humor. im sure MS3 could control it.

word.

The humor was the price compared to MoTec. :rofl

I’m fully aware of the capabilities MS3 has.

When MS gets a good continuously variable cam controller, for say CV dual(or quad :ninja)Vanos, it will be a perfect EMS. That’s really the only thing that it doesn’t have that I’d have some serious use for.

my ideal ultimate projects consists of doing the following to my evo
fp black
BR ported exhaust mani
BR ported TB
BR ported intake mani
BR 2.1 je/crower 10.1
BR stg3 head
FP5R cams
supertech v/t
exedy twin to tripple upgrade
shep t-case
shep ultimate ratio trans
awd d2 spec coilovers
enkei nt03+m’s in black 18x9.5’s
my stock IX wheels on motorcycle slicks

^ That’s all very realistic. Get to work big head.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs268.snc4/39759_1353647086032_1377060026_843854_3000232_n.jpg

lance is my ideal project.

so basically everything mike wants to do. didnt see that coming…:rofl

good luck with the body work

I started LOLing hard + rep if i can