Your peripheral vision and you.

Could be a repost. Anyway, enjoy.

If your eyes follow the movement of the rotating pink dot, the dots will remain only one color, pink.

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/8913/image14245088420web2610.gif

However if you stare at the black ’ + ’ in the centre, the moving dot turns to green.

Now, concentrate on the black ’ + ’ in the centre of the picture. After a short period, all the pink dots will slowly disappear, and you will only see only a single green dot rotating.

It’s amazing how our brain works. There really is no green dot, and the pink ones really don’t disappear.

oldie but always a goodie

I see the green one but cant get the pink ones to disappear.

yeah it happens just as eplained its crazy but cool!

Sickkk

sweeeet

Get out of my head.

now everytime i blink i see a bunch of pink dots and 1 green one

because you touch yourself at night

tell them pink bunny’s 2 knock it off and that smurf needs to get his eyes adjusted b/c he looks green to me

Thats fuckin nuts… I love shit like that

good you deserve it

Pretty sick

the dots are green when it flashes whether u look at the + or not. sorry to disapoint.

So is my peripheral vision good if I had the pink dots disappear and saw the green one within a second or two of focusing on the black plus sign?

I do think my peripheral is good…I guess this kind of confirms it?

not true meathead

i dont have to look at the + to see green dots. cover half of the image with your hand, and watch the pink dots. what color do the flash to you?

well that much is true, but that’s operting off the same principle that you’re seeing the ring in your peripheral, and not looking directly at the dots.

watch the dot, or lack thereof as it circulates. It’s not green, brah.

you have have lots of fun with the rods and cones