You're ALL GAY best kill YET snkycivic v 911 Turbo :O

Needed even more weight reduction eh? Fucking civic owners pulling out all the stops to get ahead.

Just playing, sounds like an awesome experience!

Pfft, a true HondaThug would’a pissed off all that extra weight into the cup before tossing it.

A King Kong Honda thug would have pushed the passenger out of his seat.

good point. Sario must be slipping.

I know you said white, but I parked next to this guy at the Regal Elmwood last night. Slammed with sime pretty wide meats in the rear.

Yes/No?

Scott that’s a 964, not a 930.

:wink: Pretty car though, except for the Supercup knockoff wheels. Stupid BH.

Let me guess, LOWBOOST pump gas, right?

And he was heatsoaked. And he had just had timmy ho’s so he was running a bit more weight.

:wink:

Srsly though, good runs. I’d like to see your car in person sometime.

:tup: nice kill

Oh snap :clap:

I don’t think anyone who has seen the car lived to talk about it. either that, or he has them all in a well in his basement… they put the lotion on, or they get the hose.

he brought it up to taffy’s a few times… Just never,ever under any circumstance fixed his hood latch :rofl:

im proud of u son

“run some board members now” x2

nice kill

the Porsche was a 930, but I gotta tell ya, that car was fast man! You could see the exhaust hanging under the car. Meats were damn big and the front lip looked like it was touching the ground. I really wanted to talk to the guy but he got off at the exit behind me. I swear it had some badge on the front fender near the sidemarker. Scott that kinda looks like the car but not the same wheels…pretty sure they were white on chrome deep dish rims.

The owner of Dan Georger Mitsu has a modded 930 looking car just as your describing, very deep dish rears. Car sits in the showroom most of the winter. Nice Kill

Jeller