You're ALL GAY best kill YET snkycivic v 911 Turbo :O

Cruising down road XXX when out of nowhere I see a white mid to late 80s 911 merging in front of me. Even from 20 or so cars back you could tell the car was lowered rolling on some wiiide ass meats. I toss the Timmy Hoez out the window hit it and catch up. On his ass now I see the turbo badge and piping hanging under the car. He moves over I b00st on by to get his attention and slow. He takes the bait and comes flying up as we are trying to catch two clear lanes in mild traffic. Lane opens I gas it so does he we do a half ass semi pull through 4th and he is with me the whole way :uhh:
After clearing some bystanders I end up in the left lane with him in the right with a bend coming up. My copilot rolls down the window and yells over after the turn on the 3rd beep. We are rolling both cars windows down about 55 trying to give traffic space as we are going through the turn. Almost through we both start downshifting. The 911 is loud as fawk and it sounds like he is brake boosting :eek: Beep beep beep hit it dead even spin spin 3rd neck and neck with his nose inching bang 4th start to creep almost top of 4th him at the back fender he shifts and falls back instant 2 cars as I am winding it out into 5th still on it he falls maybe another half car as I shut down around 135. Look in the mirror and see him flying over to get off at the next exit.
What a run. Car was clean as balls and judging by how it was moving I would guess at least xxx whp. Guy looked like the soccer player David Beckham.
For the record I was on pump gas :wink:

Choda would be proud.

Rly tho, nice work sario.

:tup:

lol nice

i think we should line em up sometime sario.

nice

Good detail on the story. car must fucking move.

Nice

more fast cars out crusing

nice i cant wait to get mines out

awsome kill

Awesome.

nice. good kill. :tup:

nice to hear your car is making xxx hp.

Was it a 930? Did it look like this

http://vista.pca.org/stl/19779301.jpg

I would guess it was highly modified for about 350 wheel if he was keeping up with you.

Wonder if the guy is local

ill take the porsche

this sorta shit inspires me

:lol: I just spit out my monster.

X…

There was a guy I ran 2 years ago with a car like that, but I remember it as a grey and mid to late 90’s 911.

:tup: though, now run some people form the forum :slight_smile:

+1

I like this one better

Guess they can some big #s out of 930s, alot more than I thought

:tup:

except the LITTERING~!

impressive shit!! that civy is no joke