You're the only Ten-I-see: h0twh3els' GMC Syclone

:lol That will be addressed as soon as I we get an open bay for a few hours @ CRC.

Shit, I did not realize that it has an Alkycontrol kit…

Does it have a red/green (changes colors) activation light?

that is fuckin’ awesome.

Just put it in a black Astro already, would yas!

Yup. It works good, too. The fitting into the pump was loose causing loss of fluid, that’s fixed now.

Congrats to Chris! Ever since Wheels got his first Ty, Ive been hooked! One day ill have a SYTY!

Thanks Guys (I’m Just seeing this post)

The big catch here is the 4L80e transmission upgrade and keeping the AWD. Most Syclones that switched over to the 4l80e did so, but only with RWD… And now people are switching them over to LS motors if they blow theirs up. So I would assume that Syclones, still with AWD and the 4.3 spec motor are propbably less than we think.

Travis,

It does have the razr alky kit with the red/green, activation light all that shit. It also has an aftermarket alarm in it, so that’s here the nest of wires is coming from. Like Jonny said, original owner got a 11.6 out of it, and I’d expect it to be about the same because I have no intention of doing anything but driving the truck.

I can’t WAIT to get out of the hospital so I can drive this damn truck!

Truck is so sick… You have the rest of your life to drive it Chris.
Get better soon and see if they can make you better looking while your in there.

Love the grand national of trucks!

I thought you loved me for who I already was?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

You know I do. I’m just saying you should see if they can turn you into a man dime.

:lol Awesome truck man!!!

What he said