youve got to be kidding me ...... upside down xmas trees ?

jesus tap dancing christ … wtf is this ? WHY ?

i swear, people will buy anything

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=2-2/qid=1131572441/ref=sr_2_2/601-2254830-5944937?_encoding=UTF8&asin=B000BI3Y68

uhhhh

seems like a good idea… saves on all the floor space that those fukin things take up.

it would be funny just to play a trick on ur kids…get the tree…but don’t set it up till the night before x-mas…

the kids will be soooo confused…

More room for presents under the tree.

did you read the reviews? this one is the best:

aparently, “the upside-down Christams tree was used to teach people about the Holy Trinity…that’s actually why it was used during Christmas.”

The wonderful season of “good little consumers”

last year I found out that trees come in all shapes an sizes, so you don’t necessarily have ot buy the huge one that will fill your whole room…

by buying a smaller tree, I can avoid hanging one from my ceiling and looking like a *chauncer

*any individual who my direct group of friends do not particularly care for

-Cheater-

Old news - It’s been done in Germany for centuries.

my aunt has had an upside down xmas tree for years, kinda weird

Fuck. I just saw them on CNN, great job media. Help this bullshit out.

real news takes efoort

bullshit news takes a trip to target to report about upside down christmas trees

wtf do u expect ?

Small tree = looks like more presents, less maint. easier to decorate, and tear down.

@ my old apartment with my dad we had the same tree up for 4 years… for christmas we woould pull it out of the corner, like a foot, and plug it in. DONE.

My uncle decorates his ficus tree. With chili pepper lights too

CHRISTMAS ISNT ABOUT PRESENTS!!!

It’s about mass-depression.

Kinda scary. I can imagine waking up in the morning with a gaping whole in the ceiling and a tree all over my damn gifts.

and its also about remembering why you dont bother visiting with your family members during the rest of the year … cause they all suck at life

anybody see the colbert report 2 nights ago or so, he said he purchased one of the new trees to see what the big deal was and as it were super imposed with his old tree, he saw who was responisible for these idiotic trees… lol, ill host a pic if i can draw it in paint…

http://www.riverstonebead.com/images/imagesinstone/Images%20Star%20of%20David2gif.gif
if you saw it, it was funny