Z28 vs Prelude, Stock WS6 vs Talon, GT vs 240

if i remember correctly its just a ka with like exhaust and stuff, i just remember seeing him at lancaster a few weeks back

full exhaust Ls1 = prelude for the most part, pulled slightly
Stock WS6> = Talon, same thing, Ls1 pull up top
GT>>>>>>>> 240

that makes more sense :stuck_out_tongue:

i would have pulled when he shifted to 5th…but i didnt feel like going 150+

didnt look like that to me…

he was in 4th wen i shifted fifth (my overdrive) hes obviously going to pull until i hit boost again…

if your 5th is overdrive, its going to be a long time until you hit boost no?.. in the mean time the Ellis Juan is still pulling

:lol: Stock LS1s agaisnt modded cars

:tup:

blahhh all you f-bod guys hate on us…but its true they beat pretty much all of southgate unmodded/light mods

jt i think the runs were even if not me…i mean how fast did u think it was going to …you usually say by 120 we know the winner…well i was at 120…

When did i ever say that a race ends at 120? My 4th gear will take me to damn close to 140, which is the gear where i pull cars like Cobras. I said brian’s mustang and jeff’s prelude was about spent at 120 because that is where both of them ran out of gear. But shit, if you stay in it the race goes until you stop :gotme: .

Dont be mad because of what happened against a stock LS1 with an indian cheif driving and a fatass riding shotgun … Still believe its going to be dead nuts even against BigEd? :lol:

its ok i still <3 you

i <3 you too. give the talon some credit. look at the fucking car.

its really not modded that much btw…give me a few months(years).

no V8 no care

me:rubicant:

by the way …my car is way better down low…aka 35-40 roll…so i dont think biged would fucking walk me at all…

we can do a dig in a couple weeks…i won’t even spray 1st.

youll obviously win…

im not trying to start anything…im sick of everyone putting the talon down…i didnt lose that fucking race…im not going to fucking take it to the top of 5th at over 150 just to say i won…thats retarded.

if the car is not infront when you stop racing, you lose. thats kind of like saying…you beat me in the 1/8th, but if we do the texas mile i would win, so i didn’t lose

i hear ya my 4th only goes to 130ish so i stop there. :burnout:

fuck, i cant wait till next year when i have a tranny again! ill take u up on that bud

already preparing for next year :smiley:

sounds like all the haters just need to buy an ls1 and become believers

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v431/insanecowstar/ra3ig5.jpg

he was in front…no?