Zero-Turn Radius Mower

does any one have a hook up on a zero-turn… Im looking to spend about $2000-$2500 and need 48in or larger… I have to do about 3 Acre’s a week and 10 or so once every 3 months… i also have a rider that will get used at the same time by the wife

Ill even take used if there is a place that sells them …any leads would really help guys… they prices im seeing online I would like to go with used

thanks
mike

there is two ways to go… If i were you i’d go with a residential ZTR mower. They make commercial ones but those are built to withstand many yards a day rather than one a week…and those have a hefty price tag

well dude that did my house b4 i had it had a cheep zeroturn that he picked up new for 2500…did the yard in about 2 hours… his dad also did it on a rider and took 6 hours

The lawn service company I worked for last summer, the guy had a ztr rider, and I had a walkbehind with a sulkey and we could mow a 3 acre yard in 30 mins. (just mow, no trimming)
the commecial ZTR riders are near 10 grand but they can do like 15 mph

go steal some hungry cows and leave them in the yard over night lol

try craigslist…people always put random shit like that up forsale

lowes should have some in that price range

i might have a guy, pm me

i can get you a craftsman. legally to

yes lowes has a cheep on that is a 42" deck i was looking for somethign a little bigger…

dan and nitro you two have a pm…

and about the cows yes i could run a fence and let them come in on the “back 40” but the main yard i want to look nice…my house is right now the best looking in town and i want my yard to be nice also

Ugh, craftsman has gone so far downhill since the kmart merger. No way I’d buy a craftsman mower now, even if I got it 50% off.

really right now i can care less about what it is if it runs and last 5+ years ill be happy

If a current craftsman runs 5 years you’ll be lucky. Go look at them in the store. Tons of plastic where parts should be metal, and the parts that are metal are way undersized. Cost cutting to the extreme.

ahh got ya

Contact Dave Wegman of Wegman’s Motor Works on Kenmore Ave. He’s a great guy and has a ton of new and used commerical mowers. Ive bought quite a few mowers off him and he could have been any better to deal with.