ZL1 camaro on ebay...yes please

it wont lay power on the street just like emanuels car cause YOU WONT TAKE IT OUT OF THE GARAGE AND ACTUALLY PISSPOUND IT!

Kidding me? I’ve beat the shit out of it since I’ve had it. My high HP street cars see MORE miles than any car on here of similar power:thumbup

ALLL TALKKKKKK

You can have some of the Evo from a 40 roll whenever you like:hug

No I just want a ride

You can have that too! Ride up with Pete, he wants to come up and check out the car soon.

I will have to do that

prove it, ill do a dig, 10, 20, 30, 40,50,60 roll too

this car will be worth a lot of money some day

although people hate the car, it will be worth a lot more then the asking price. Now im not advocating that the car is worth it or that i would love to have it, personally i have the same thing as that car and i bought it for $11000. But like everything you have fanbois and people that love rare cars and will pay top dollar for them

I hear ya its just not worth it

but thats not the point lol

I realize its not worth it to some people, and to others, it is…

Personally, that car is worth it to me simply because its different and rare and in 20 years + will be worth 3x the value it is now.

You can hope it will. Thats the question with all the new muscle cars. There really arent any thing that differentiates them. Back in the 60’s they had all sorts of trim levels engines etc etc. Nowadays they are all the same

yah…they are all the same except for the zl1 and the dick harrel ones.

yea which hopefully people will appreciate. It seems like people dont care as much for these specialty packages like they use to. Time will tell if it was a good investment or not

agreed, their is an ass for every seat like this one to have just hit that wantaddigest, bids at 114,000.00 usda so far

I would buy that car strictly based on it’s interior ergonomics.

DREW scroll 3mins into this video i swear its the same zl1 for sale not kidding

scroll to 3:00

richie…

they made more then one 02 ZL1 camaro in that color lol

the one I posted in the ebay add only has 4xx miles. Not the same car unless that dude lives on that street where he did the burnout.

well then its not so rare then and god knows why they put those hidious cheap lookn ar wheels on the silver ones over the z06 wheels lol i kno their are other but their were a good amount of zl1’s in video, its possbile and since they are so rare its very possible …