rare maro on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevrolet-Camaro-1990-Camaro-Z28-IROC-1-300-ORIGINAL-MILES-1LE_W0QQitemZ4643356539QQcategoryZ6161QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Very Nice

I beleive he is relisting it. I saw it a few weeks ago. Rare though.

wow that looks fucking brand new. very nice

mmmmmmmmmm

badazz will shit…lol. a third gen 1le

hott

Rare true, but in my eyes its not really special.

haha, awesome… my cousin used to have one, bought it brand new… still remember it pulling up the driveway’s steep incline real slow to not nick the bumper. they actually got into a police chase in it the next year where him and my uncle got away.

nice car :slight_smile:

Meh, I guess I’m not a conoseur (sp?) of fine Camaros. I understand that it’s got a rare performance option package but I can’t help but can’t help but be unimpressed by a 5 speed 5.0 Camaro. :gotme: I am impressed by it’s like-new condition. :tup:

This auction has newman’s name written all over it

Not special? Its a 3rd gen 1LE!!

I hate T5s, 10 bolts and 305s as much as anyone, but Id love to add another 1LE to the group, it would be our third. That one is way too nice for me though, I use them as they were intended to be used.

3rd gen 1LE is rare but it isn’t special because its only an IROC.

that makes it twice as special. you get an IROC and a 1LE, there is nothing more I could ask for

3rd gen 1LE’s have WAY more extra parts in the package than the 4th gens because the stock 3rd gens weren’t nearly as ready to race in showroom stock trim. One bad thing about owning such a stripper/rare car is that it’s actually worth less to insurance companies because it has zero options. Sweet ass car!!!

Man, I wish I had more money laying around :frowning:

damn…only 1 flaw…no ttops

you get used to it as long as you are winning :lol:

lol true. i know they are bad for the racing aspect, but they are so damn hot. I just cant wait for Jack’s mom to find the title for his so I can drive it…damnit.

You couldn’t get T-tops on a 1LE. You couldn’t get power windows/locks/mirrors/AC/fog lights either. I think it would look better with the stripe decals above the ground effects. Without any decals it looks like a 3rd gen that just rolled out of the spray booth.