Zombie outbreak makes it to Buffalo

why, did you do it?

lemme see how do i dial this… nine, one… shit wtf is next?

There is no threat of Zombies in the area at this time.

However, if you are concerned about Zombies here are some helpful links.

awesome.

:lol: @ WIVB actually linking and embedding this:

hahahaha thats the right directions

Ugh.
this one annoys me, lol.

im only prepared for a stage 2 or 3 attack right now. Jesus i need ammo!

lol I didn’t see this today when I was in the city but its fucking awesome it made it on the news

If you open up the side panel on one of those…there is a little hand held programmer…

the best part at the end:

There is no threat of Zombies in the area at this time.
However, if you are concerned about Zombies here are some helpful links.
What is a Zombie? (Wiki)
Zombie Survival and Defense Guide
Zombie Movie Guide

If there was a zombie attack I would have to jet back to work. At least there we have a 10ft chain link fence and the building is hurricane proof.

Me and the VP talked about this already. We would bring everyone we knew as well as all our guns/food/H20 to work and make that our home base.

Then we would go to the hummer dealer to get a caravan of hummers.

Patrol the roof/perimeter daily, as well as go out on patrol to help collect gas & food. Dreams

You’d make it as far as “… bring everyone we knew…” because one of those bastards was scratched or bitten and is hiding it. You’re all screwed.

Don’t forget the rules! Only be around as few people as you will need to survive. The more you have the higher the liability of a zombie seeing where you are or infecting someone. Lone missions are always a good choice as you can hide one person easier than 50. The more people you have the more dumb ass people will waste your ammo and eat your food supply up! Have fun moving in that large group to a new location in search of food, water and ammo.

This is the best seeing shit like this…A few years ago I rearranged the letters on a church sign…god I love being young!

you guys are all about 6 months behind… fail.

awesome

Thats great.

or… it just happened in buffalo, hence, the title… zombie outbreak makes it to buffalo.

and then the content of the first post saying “damn zombies from LA made it here…”

reply FAIL.

lol…why is it so hard for people to read.

T

T IS FOR TURTLE!