ZR1 and friends

Man those pics are BADASS. Look at all them Chevys in that last pic. Collectively thats a whole bunch of interior rattles!!! roflmao

:rofl

Only topless photos with the soup

Bryan will get excited cause he thought you wrote topless pics of dudes.lole

That’s what he meant.

Hence the clear excitment

The change in my cupholder doesn’t even rattle. Are Corvettes really that bad?

Dan that’s alot of editing, more props to you for putting in the work!

Shelby seemed comfortable and a very cool girl.
Pics turned out great as usual, the only one I didnt care for was the one with the photoshopped edges into what looked like crystal triangles, otherwise pics look fantastic

ahh yea its just the same image copied and rotated about 5-10 degrees 4 times till it straightened out … nothing special just something different

Thats because you won’t kiss us on the back of the neck later :gay

:rofl
I can’t say anything because my passenger door of my truck rattles…:cry:

Pictures came out great. Both yours and the other photographer. Model from a first impression stand point seemed pretty cool. Keep up the good work! I’m the one with the dumpy lowered 350z that was there, by the way :shifty.

I miss Tony’s ZR1, but I do love his new GTR

Teach her how the swallow, she is fucking hot… im sorry, was that out of line? lol

ps, pics look official! Cant wait until my eclipse goes in for paint in a couple weeks or sooner, jet stream blue eclipse spyder gonna look sick!

i love how the Z is lurking in the back on #10

I hope you do it right. If you pop the hood and its red under there we are gonna have words!

Lol, I have something “custom” planned for under the hood. Everything else including door jambs and trunk will be blue… Should look good when done.

How did I never see this? Wood smash