Fridays drift event

thanks to Damir (aero93) and Steve for helping me out with everything! only posting 10 images there are 66 in the folder … i also didnt want to put too many images in my folder … if there are any requests for other cars or photos let me know ill try to get them up … i did not miss any cars on purpose i just didnt want to pick any more photos out … these are almost straight out of the camera … only opened them to run them through a filter and put my logo on them thats it … well here are my 10

Looks good man, there were some real nice pans in there! Good work.

Yea thx ! Usually do 1/60th or 1/50th but
some of these I got down to 1/40th

They came out great, Dan! I wish I went…

Hotness, I’d appreciate any and all pics you have of me whether they’re edited/good or not? Lemme know, or just shoot me a pm.

just checked the folder. disregard that. bad. ass. man. thanks.

gotta check out that Suby planting his Lip on the ground during a slide

Glad to see Ollies car made it safely. It was at my shop with a broken everything until thursday night lol

lol oblivious to impending doom.

Who is the fat kid in the shit brown bmw?

pics came out good dan, did the tandom one of the 510 and 240 with the sky not come out so hot?

didn’t seem that it liked drifting, decent amount of smoke out by the radiator.

I only picked out 66 photos because I honesty got bored doing it … I’ll look for it … But there deff were alot of photos that looked sharp on the camera that didn’t turn out crystal like that m3 pic

could have been the residue from the coolant on the engine. I think we had like 2 gallons of coolant blow up before we actually found the problem. when it left the temp was stable and the system was holding pressure

hopefully, i have never met him so i didn’t know who to ask to see if everything was alright, but i know while i was there (left around 8-8:30) the car didn’t run much and had it’s hood popped for a while right by the exit for the course.

man, i liked watching the guys flying around with like an inch of water on the ground sending GIANT waves of water everywhere

Nice.

Pics came out great Dan, thanks for coming!

They let a camera man out there on onto the track like that?

Hell yeah