Zr2 Fuel Pump... WEnt $544 LOL 4 a new one..

Anybody have any idea where to pick up a new fuel pump for my 00 s10 zr2 pickup… every 2 months something breaks on this thing!! Anyway i called Team one in maryland [ we get discounts on gm parts there] and it would cost me 544$ to get a new fuel pump… lol called napa and the best price there is 333$… Anyone know anywhere else?

im going broke and have a freakin broken truck sitting in my yard! and a nissan truck with no plate… so im stuck on the bike in this freakin Rain…

Anyway one more question… i was reading that its easier to remove the bed and swap it out then dropping the tank [its got a fuel tank to}

thanks.

advanced is 288.88 in stock and I can knock 20% off that

relative to what other quotes you got, thats a good price!!!

out of cutiousity, what signs was it makin before it went. on my old 99 i had a few years ago i thought it was gonna go, cause it made this loud-ass buzzing sound. is that what yours did?

couldn’t you just throw a walbro 255 in it for $100? usually they are cheaper than replacement pumps.

or i’ll get u a gm one cheaper than cheeks adamnce one!:bigthumb:

either way, just helping out ya know

Mine actaully acted up alot before it died… for example i could be driving down the road and it would just shut off… haha then id start it back up or last saturday i was leaving a party half kicked and im in west newton and it just quits… then starts… quits… starts … quits… sit for a lil… starts… drive away! then the next morning i started it and backed it up into my driveway and it quit… Period… i know its the pump cause these things wine running and when you turn the key and theres nothing…

Cheeks man thank you so much for hooking me up but if i can get oem off pewter thats what i shall do!

Pewter is this something you have on stock or need to order… cause i need it asap! but if i gotta wait i will! pm me

i def think its easier to take the bed off or at lest tilt it or take it off enough to access the pump…thats what i did for mine

need to order,i need last eight #'s of ur vin

pay/pickup tomarrow… :bigthumb:

its here

:smiley: damn now thats service

pulled the bed and sat it on the wheels/bumper and swapped… wasn t really even a tad bit hard as it sounded… Thanks to Brian for the pump and Bj for the help

:cool: