1997 Toyota Supra Turbo *17kmi

BONE Stock
6 Speed
Anniversary Edition

HKS Hipermax III’s will be purchased soon.

CCW’s will go on soon

Absolutely mint! Any go-fast plans?

I love it! Looks like a brand new car. I’m sure when/if this car is modded, it will be done right.

Just wheels/suspension this year.

I don’t know if I’m going to cross that barrier into mod land, but If I do I will be doing it right the first time.

Thanks D! :clap

Love this thing man. congrats.

Fuck dude, i am super jealous. That is a beauty, especially in white!

wow that looks great , It would be a real shame to do too many mods to that since it looks so nice and is unmolested. Very nice . Lowered and rims . Any plans for mods no one would see like a tune or anything

Car will never get any exterior mods other than wheels/suspension.

so nice ill post that i like it 2 times

Nice love it. I love anything white but its still sexy. let me know if you need parts

I’m not busting your balls by asking, but do you plan on DRIVING it? I know I’d be hesitant to put miles on such a clean, low mile example.

(there is always the 2 minute ‘odo mod’:ninja, which MANY 'high profile Supras fall victim of)

^ This. It’s sad to see a nice car just sit, unused, ever slowly rusting away…

so steve what your getting at is he needs to drift it… :lol

No not even that, almost daily it.

This is a sweet a$$ ride for certain…

And to each his/her own, but I wouldn’t have the heart to mod such a pristine low mileage car. But I don’t have the funds either to buy such a low mileage car either so that’s fine :lol

Your black Supra was already rated JDM Super Tyte and Swinger Fresh- I thought you picked up a cherry white Supra because of color and to have a low mile unmolested example but now it’s going to be modded?

Stunning. Since I’m an asshole I say toss a BL Compound kit. It is only a car after all.

OK.

Cars are meant to be driven, the only reason the black car sat a lot was because of my schedule. I will drive this car, but it won’t see crazy mileage, 2-3k per year.

I work 8-5 and have a 50mile commute daily, no reason to drive it to work when I have the Lexus.

I don’t see any point driving it in the rain, so it’s a decent weather weekend warrior.

As far as modding, it will only see the best of the best, stock is boring. No stupid exterior mods, just some nice wheels and a drop… maybe a big single in the very far future. Funds are low after the initial car purchase. Will be a work in progress, but hey the fun is in the build. I can do everything how I want on this.

Supras with this mileage and clean mods are still selling in the 60s.

E85, BL 74MM kit, cams, supporting mods, done. Fuck pulling the motor.

71mm probably be the biggest I’d go.

Billet 67mm is making 800whp, anything more is pointless.

Billet 62mm are making 800whp in the honda world, your on the right track with billet