One of the best. 1997 Nissan 240SX KOUKI S14...S15 SR20DET, 6 Speed . California Car.

http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/487451_4323767306481_1215381835_n.jpg

PEACE

http://files.sharenator.com/RandyMarshJizz_New_Skyrim_Trailer-s635x477-140227.jpg

nice work Dylan, Gem of a car.

Thanks alot. Alot of things kept me from finishing it sooner, I took my time but in that, Lost intrest.

If this means anything, Mr. Bing Wong wants to trade his car, plus cash for mine, if that makes my car a bit more “worthy” as Bing is a internet superstar.

This car looks really, really good. R34 GTR seats are dope as hell. GLWS.

are u parting the seats for 11cents

Huh?

None the less, beautiful car mang. I was wondering how long you’d keep it for. GLWS

as stated, my car has a ‘bing owned’ premium and your car has a ‘dylan owned’ discount that should be applied :slight_smile:

beautiful. gwls., to put one together like this would take prob 2 seasons at least if you could get the parts.

wish thos seats were being parted out, where the hell do you find that

Amazingly clean, nice bucket seats. Any trouble with the transmission or has it ever been defiant when trying to shift into first from stand still?

I know someone who should buy this car. Too bad he just went on vacation this morning.

Im on vacation too, haha.

The motorset has 22xxx kms when installed, less than 1500 since i finished it. I rarely drive it.

EVERYTHING on this car took me FOREVER to find. I buy and sell stuff like no tomorrow, still took me a year to find everything.

thanks for the kind words guys.

Odrum, I mentioned my other kouki, as a testiment to my price. I sold a S14 with a ugly moulded widebody, nice wheels and stock sr and low k for almost 15000, this car is loaded with the best of the best and super rare parts.

I wont be parting the seats, or the rezax

$14600 and $16900 is a bit more then $400 lol. Which is what odrum was getting at. But regardless free bump for an amazing car. Glws

The car BEFORE this one that was SIMILAR to this one with LESS MODS then this one, he sold for $14600 when he was asking $15000.

THIS CAR is BETTER, with WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY MORE MODS that are RARE and he’s asking close to the same price @ $16900. Comprende?

Probably THEE best for sale right now. Can’t believe two of the best Koukis and the best S13 on son are for sale right now. Wish I was in the market for one right now. glws.

Car looks dope, pretty jelly about the 6-speed. If you like the seats so much I’m sure Dylan will part the seats out for $16,500 and throw in a Kouki w/ plenty of mods…great deal IMO!

This is a steal.

Beautiful car and GLWS

Yeah, Varun got close to 17k for his car, and it was a converted kouki with a s13 sr, however a f=very nice car with 340hp? All my car needs is a 2871 .64 and it would be excellent.

Someone buy it and finish it!

you should get your car sent out to an appraiser, register it as a classic in Canada, and get it insured for 20 a month full coverage…

That might cost you 1000-1500 depending on what they ask you to do before insuring it, but it adds value to the car immediately.

Good luck, nice car here…

Someone buy this, spend 3-4k to make serious jam and enjoy this car FOR YEARS !

POWER FC, OR HATELCH
2871 AS DYLAN SAID
740 CC INJECTORS
HEAD GASKET
CAMS
ALUMINUM DRIVESHAFT
splitfire coil packs

DONE !

Very good points^ just got my car appraised for $18,000. $464/year full coverage.

Throw that set up in and win best S14 at Bings! Lol